Hurley

Hoosyadaddy

7 hours ago, redtiger said:

My understanding is the Rebels will be you and inexperienced this season.   Last years backfield doesn't come around very often anywhere but especially at a small school like Hurley.

I think Hurley will surprise a lot of people this year, they lost an amazing backfield, but have a lot of good players returning. Logan Justus leaving is going to hurt, very good player. Hope he does great at Richlands.

It's going to be a tougher year for Hurley. As I recall the schedule is tougher and they lost a lot. They seem to have a quality weight program, so that makes it a little easier on a small school with the reloading during down years, IF the kids are doing their work.

They lost 4 two way starters and all of them were their best players. 

Looking at their schedule I see 4-3 with 3 toss ups. Their schedule has some very easy games that they should win but that doesn't mean theyre a good team.  They could put together a good season but I doubt they make it out of the first round

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:37 PM, redtiger said:

They lost 4 two way starters and all of them were their best players. 

Looking at their schedule I see 4-3 with 3 toss ups. Their schedule has some very easy games that they should win but that doesn't mean theyre a good team.  They could put together a good season but I doubt they make it out of the first round

Who do you think in Region D is capable of beating the Rebels. I don't see anyone.

Idk about PH but JIB and Chilhowie for sure. Don't forget Grundy is A now too. 

Idk what TV has back but the BDD is wide open imo. Probably the most parody that district has ever had, it's wide open. Hurley could finish 1st or 4th

Im gonna say Hurley hosts first round and gets beat second

13 hours ago, redtiger said:

Idk about PH but JIB and Chilhowie for sure. Don't forget Grundy is A now too. 

Idk what TV has back but the BDD is wide open imo. Probably the most parody that district has ever had, it's wide open. Hurley could finish 1st or 4th

Im gonna say Hurley hosts first round and gets beat second

What does Grundy dropping to 1A have to do with anything?

1 hour ago, honestjohn said:

What does Grundy dropping to 1A have to do with anything?

I think he's saying that Grundy is now in region D and Grundy can beat Hurley. I had forgotten Grundy was dropping. I think they can make some noise in D this year. 

12 hours ago, local_insight said:

Speaking of Hurley, that transfer Richlands got is looking like a full grown man out there this morning. They must grow beards at 12 over there.

He's a beast....look forward to watch him this year.