Teams who should play

trumpet1988

I'll never forget the time Bluefield had 6 TDs called back at JMHS and still won the game 20-7...as soon as a Bluefield ball carry got to the secondary, a flag back up at the line of scrimmage came flying out of the pocket of the official on the JM side of the field...he must have been the chef of that home cooking...

34 minutes ago, GMan said:

I'll never forget the time Bluefield had 6 TDs called back at JMHS and still won the game 20-7...as soon as a Bluefield ball carry got to the secondary, a flag back up at the line of scrimmage came flying out of the pocket of the official on the JM side of the field...he must have been the chef of that home cooking...

Hell the year I actually went one of the refs was from Monroe county...I know because I played softball against him

You can't make stuff up like this except in Monroe County

On 7/23/2017 at 0:43 PM, The Great Escape said:

I would love to see Giles and James Monroe (WV) play every season.  I think that would be a great interstate rivalry.  Galax vs Mt Airy (NC)  Grundy vs Pikeville (KY)  All of these should be natural rivalries that state lines should not get in the way of.  In my opinion.  

Grundy and Pikeville play this year.