Giles running backs

nrv_football

THe birds the word . The birds the word. The bird bird bird is the word.  My CIA men in P,burg. The place that rest below Angels. My peeps tell me that a FROSH could one day be da man.  Can he tote the rock now is the superior thought. Like they say at the other Spartan land(down 81).  Giles just plays for rocks,. Others play for smelly socks!

2 minutes ago, nrv_football said:

Good to hear. I had heard there was some talent in the backfield but that we are young. 

Yea we may struggle a little early but hopefully get better every week and by end of season we are clicking.

Our OL should be very very good though...everyone back I believe and that should help the young backfield adjusting

I trust out staff will figure things out and get us going in the right direction

I recall watching Giles and Christiansburg Middle Schools play a couple of years ago when visiting Virginia Tech, Claytor Lake, and the Cascade Falls.  I remember Giles had a kid that looked like a man among boys.  They would give him the ball some (I don't know why not on every play) but I recall they would throw to the kid and he had great hands, and on defense, he was a terror.  I think he wore number 32 (can't remember, maybe 22 or 42 or 82, but it had a two on the end of it), and he looked like a man among boys.  I recall my friends and I being blown away about how talented this kid was, and the size to go with it.  It was obvious to me at least, that this kid had Div 1/FBS all over him. Is this kid now a sophomore or junior and Giles?  I guess he would be a sophomore for 2017 since he was in 8th grade then.  Does he play?  Does anyone from Giles know the kid I am talking about?  What position or positions does he play?

On 8/6/2017 at 8:31 AM, Dookthecook said:

THe birds the word . The birds the word. The bird bird bird is the word.  My CIA men in P,burg. The place that rest below Angels. My peeps tell me that a FROSH could one day be da man.  Can he tote the rock now is the superior thought. Like they say at the other Spartan land(down 81).  Giles just plays for rocks,. Others play for smelly socks!

What kind of drugs have you discovered..

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:39 PM, Hokiebird7 said:

Ratcliffe will figure into things too....freshman or not

9 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

I thought everyone who played football at Giles was a running back and they just made the larger kids pulling guards?

Me Shanks you have not seen blocking until you visited the Resting place of Angels.