Union?

Jason

10 hours ago, HowTheWestWasWon2017 said:

Why would he?  Hasn't he already committed to Rutgers?  That's a waste of time of you ask me. College basketball coaches never watch high school games anymore anyway.  They already know who they want when they go.watch the big summer AAU tourneys. 

This is patently false!  I go to several Oak Hill games every year given I live 20 minutes from campus. 

It would be easier for me to list the schools I haven't seen represented that the ones I have through the years. Coaches come through Galax regularly. Some are on a first name basis with local business owners. 

Mark it on your calendar September 1, 2017 Union vs Richlands will be the game of the season if they are both still undefeated!!! Better get to Union stadium early cause it's going to be sold out!!! Any college scouts that want to see some talent players play off both teams don't miss this game!!!!

42 minutes ago, BlackWolf5 said:

Mark it on your calendar September 1, 2017 Union vs Richlands will be the game of the season if they are both still undefeated!!! Better get to Union stadium early cause it's going to be sold out!!! Any college scouts that want to see some talent players play off both teams don't miss this game!!!!

Would be an earth-obliterating surprise if both teams aren't 1-0 entering Week 2...

UNION VS BETSY, like others have said UNION done some good things, but there was room for improvement. The thing that stuck out was the line play, no 50 for BETSY dominated our guys, he must have had 8 solo tackles in limited playing time.I also noticed that JEB STIDHAM did a good job of crowding the line of scrimmage while the other linemen seem to be back off the ball = more yards per carry and futher  back to the other teams back field.What a diiference a year makes,TURNER LOOKED GREAT, and so did the other skill guys, but the line play needs work,sled time will help these young men, and the extra time will help them.