Graham @ Gate City

EH31

13 hours ago, TTownTigers said:

Losses are Richlands and Union. Likely loss is Daniel Boone.

Close wins over Abingdon, Ridgeview, S.South,. 2 of these 3 are at home..

Easy wins Marion, Battle, Lee, Central. I think we are 7-3 and stand by it.  

Boone 34 South 30  could have been South that won it was that close.South will be hard to pull off.I hope you are right.

If you have read any of Va preps there are posters over there that have Graham playing Appy in the State Championship.  If that is so doesn't sound like Gate City is in to bad a shape. Nobody better take them lightly,  one thing is for sure, sounds like their still trying to ring them bells.

3 hours ago, GC HOKE said:

There's really no point in debating it.  We will find out in 11 weeks how many games GC won. I do know one thing, though.  They moved the ball against Graham at will.  Either Graham's run defense is not good, which I don't believe, or GC is pretty good at running the ball.  If GC can get some steady QB play, I see them winning 6 games.

Moved the ball at will but couldn't score. Of course, TO's played a role, but not being able to score has to be concerning. Granted, this was a meaningless glorified scrimmage. I'd go with a safe bet 5-5 season. With the numbers GC has out they are in deep trouble if the injury bug hits hard.

3 hours ago, thundercloud said:

If you have read any of Va preps there are posters over there that have Graham playing Appy in the State Championship.  If that is so doesn't sound like Gate City is in to bad a shape. Nobody better take them lightly,  one thing is for sure, sounds like their still trying to ring them bells.

I don't really put much stock into VirginiaPreps. I have heard different stuff on Appomattox. I have heard that they have lost a lot of players but should still be one of the tougher ones still. Though Graham versus Appo may be what it is.

Plus, I don't really put much stock in these games. As GC1 said, we will know what Gate City's record is in 11 weeks. 

19 minutes ago, trumpet1988 said:

I don't really put much stock into VirginiaPreps. I have heard different stuff on Appomattox. I have heard that they have lost a lot of players but should still be one of the tougher ones still. Though Graham versus Appo may be what it is.

Plus, I don't really put much stock in these games. As GC1 said, we will know what Gate City's record is in 11 weeks. 

As long As Appomattox still has Graves, they should be considered the team to beat IMO

38 minutes ago, GHS89 said:

Appomattox is on the roll Gretna had years ago.  It will pass, but right now 2A belongs to them.

I think that roll comes to an end at the hands of Goochland, the eventual state champion.