Bburg

Dookthecook

Richlands has always been good against the run....ive seen them hold teams that has ran the ball over everbody to single digits..not sure they have faced a back as good as beck but if history repeats its self beck may have the lowest rushing yards of any game this season...

19 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

If Richlands keys on Beck then Tiquest Terry, Noah Ramsey, and Thomas Coffey will light them up in the secondary. Beck is not the best player on the team, but if he gets past the line of scrimmage and sees daylight then he's gonna turn on the jets and smoke everyone. As far as their qb goes, he cannot run at all but he throws bullets and when you have 3 really good receivers with an accurate qb, and a lightning fast running back you better have a special defense if you plan on holding them under 30 points.

If Beck ain't the best player please tell me who is.

8 minutes ago, BlackWolf5 said:

I think if Richlands can come out of Union with a win and use there bye week to get everyone healthy that they just might give Blacksburg a hell of a game!

They'll give a good account of themselves, but it'll still be a 40-something to 20-something game.

3-2 is an optimistic outcome for the first 5 games for the Blues. If they get a few breaks (key turnovers) they could do better. As they say speed kills and the opponents in the next four games will have speed in abundance.

On 8/26/2017 at 9:18 PM, BlackWolf5 said:

Richlands Defense is going to have to tighten up on giving up 125 yds thru the air if they want to beat a good team like Union or Blacksburg 

If only it had been 125 yards in the air against Union, giving up 290 yards on the ground I think the paper said, can't win games that way. Better tighten up a lot before Blacksburg. Got two weeks to get it together. 

8 minutes ago, Gil'sBlues said:

Blues had better find an offense in the next two weeks. You cant leave your D on the field almost all night and think they will hold up. Bburg will follow Union's game plan and run. run, run until the Blues stop it.

They will pass pass pass them throw in a beck run...he ain't going to change what he does...and he has a bunch of weapons to throw it to

3 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

They will pass pass pass them throw in a beck run...he ain't going to change what he does...and he has a bunch of weapons to throw it to

Hokiebird7 you are right on. I don't think most people know how many good receivers they actually have. Injuries to some have let the others play. Really surprised by the loss though. I know the weather slowed them down but the defense needs some work. 

As bad as I hate to say this...Richlands will do good to stay within three scores unless something drastic happens. I hope we can find some offense.

6 minutes ago, BlueRazor said:

Hokiebird7 you are right on. I don't think most people know how many good receivers they actually have. Injuries to some have let the others play. Really surprised by the loss though. I know the weather slowed them down but the defense needs some work. 

As bad as I hate to say this...Richlands will do good to stay within three scores unless something drastic happens. I hope we can find some offense.

Yea they dink dink dink short passes them hand on to beck on quick hitter and if defense takes one step wrong way he is gone...he can fly BUT it's all he has...he can't run over you or play power...he either breaks a long one or gains 1-2 yards...but all the other weapons can destroy you quickly

Said it before season...beck will never play RB in college