Union and Richlands

trumpet1988

The rain favors Richlands. No doubt about it. Union is the more prolific passing team this season, but the rain will neuter that. With a running QB and a good OL, Richlands has the ingredients to come to BSG and win. 

Union will need to have success on the ground, and hope it's not too nasty so that Mitchell can be involved. If he scores, Union likely wins. If not, it'll be tough on the Bears. The run game looked very good last week, but Richlands is 10x better than JIB. 

Neither teams runs away with it, it'll be a close 4th quarter game. 

Union has the best front 7 I've seen in along time just saying. Some people think richlands has the edge up front but imo they don't especially on D for the bears.  Now on offense it could be a different story.  See everybody Tommor I pray the players from both teams stay injury free an play to there potential.  

I'm just ready for these two teams to lock horns and go at it!!! Richlands is going to bring there A game for sure but Union is at home with the 12th man behind them and one of the best talent player this side of the state!! If your a college Recruitor you don't want to miss this game it's going to be a good one for sure!!

35 minutes ago, BlackWolf5 said:

I'm just ready for these two teams to lock horns and go at it!!! Richlands is going to bring there A game for sure but Union is at home with the 12th man behind them and one of the best talent player this side of the state!! If your a college Recruitor you don't want to miss this game it's going to be a good one for sure!!

You keep mentioning that but why would college recruiters be lining up to come to this game? There's one D1 talent playing and D1 scouts already know his ability.

But maybe you mean UVA-Wise or E&H might send someone over? 

If Mitchell not able to dominate against Richlands who to say that another player might grab the eye of a scout! It's all for the players to get that chance to play in front of a big D-1 scout! All these players should have that chance to prove them selves that they can play at that next level and if Mitchell can help by bring them in to watch him play that gives other players a chance!! They all share the same dream!!!

31 minutes ago, BlackWolf5 said:

I mention that so other players can get looked at also I know Mitchell has his offers but there is some more talent players on both teams that can play at the next level just need to get seen!!!

I seriously doubt either team has any other players that would be worth coaches from big time P5 schools coming to visit when this weekend is the opener for most teams. 

48 minutes ago, BlackWolf5 said:

If Mitchell not able to dominate against Richlands who to say that another player might grab the eye of a scout! It's all for the players to get that chance to play in front of a big D-1 scout! All these players should have that chance to prove them selves that they can play at that next level and if Mitchell can help by bring them in to watch him play that gives other players a chance!! They all share the same dream!!!

I'm not sure you understand how D1 recruiting works in 2017. No matter if Mitchell dominates or doesn't, there is no chance that either team has another player that will earn a major offer tomorrow night 

11 minutes ago, BlackWolf5 said:

I know actually how it works and I think Richlands has three players that can play at college level and I'm pretty sure Union has few that could too! Don't hate on these players cause you couldn't make it! 

College level as in D2/D3? Yes.

Division 1 level? No. 

10 hours ago, BlackWolf5 said:

I know actually how it works and I think Richlands has three players that can play at college level and I'm pretty sure Union has few that could too! Don't hate on these players cause you couldn't make it! 

lol okay. What players on either team could play at Clemson, UT or UGA?