Union Bailey Turner

jarhead24219

7 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Prayers for Bailey and Travis/Leslie. This is no time to debate who should start , the team will close ranks and take a load off of the back up. The important thing is Bailey will heal , good luck and heal up

A motivated team is a dangerous team. i don't think we'll see the team come out flat again this year, and if we lose then so be it. But they'll all be playing with 16 on their mind. 

So sorry Bears fans about Turner !  My thoughts and prayers go out for the young man and hope for a quick and full recovery !  I lost my Soph season due to a serious knee injury so I have an idea out what he and his family are feeling and I hate it sooooo much for him,  and also his teammates !  Good luck with the rest of your season.  The Bears are well coached and talented so I'm sure the next man up will do a good job for them !

• 2 weeks later...

27 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

I spoke to TRAVIS TURNER this evening, about BAILEY,his surgery went very well and they expect 100% recovery, already looking forward to next year...CONGRATS BAILEY KEEP RELAXING AND GET BETTER

Good to hear this. Thanks for the update jarhead