My SWVA Top 5

Dookthecook

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

This has become comical

Why?  The schools in the SWVASports.com coverage area are clearly marked on the logo on the top of every page, with the exception of Radford.  Blacksburg isn't on that map. 

I want to apologize for bad geography. When I was growing up. I was alway's told VA Tech was located in the SouthWest mountains of VA. As far as Narrows. Give em hell Green Wave!   Again I apologize G-man. Your board is top notch. Plus interesting! 

8 hours ago, GMan said:

FOR THE LAST TIME...

BLACKSBURG IS NOT IN SWVASPORTS.COM COVERAGE AREA...

NEXT ONE TO POST THEM IN A TOP 5/TOP 10 ON HERE IS BANNED...TRY ME...

7 hours ago, GMan said:

You just got a week in the chair...and apparently someone can since they just lost last Friday...

You can go ahead and ban me too, and I won't even mention the high school on Prices Fork Rd.  It seems to me all but one of those posts were sincere.  It's mostly probable that the sincere ones didn't know that the forbidden named school wasn't in the SWVA.com area.  I know rules are necessary for any successful entity, and I respect that, but "the hammer," and "try me," I can get at work, and are the opposite of why I participate in this site...to talk about and read about something fun, sports, with others who share the same interest.  Good day sir.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Didn't Bluefield beat Graham?

You are correct, and I actually meant to put Bluefield ahead of Graham,  but when I typed it out,  I didn't realize I had put them in the order I did..........Gray hair syndrome or maybe a freudien slip........I do think that Graham has the potenial to be better than Bluefield and Graham and the Gmen did have their chances to win that game..........but they didn't, so I was going to put Bluefield 4th and Graham 5th.  I don't think there is a lot of difference between 3rd and 5th on my 5.  

1 hour ago, Bigrhsfan said:

You are correct, and I actually meant to put Bluefield ahead of Graham,  but when I typed it out,  I didn't realize I had put them in the order I did..........Gray hair syndrome or maybe a freudien slip........I do think that Graham has the potenial to be better than Bluefield and Graham and the Gmen did have their chances to win that game..........but they didn't, so I was going to put Bluefield 4th and Graham 5th.  I don't think there is a lot of difference between 3rd and 5th on my 5.  

You wasn't the only one that had Graham ahead of them.