Richlands vs....

Dookthecook

1 hour ago, GMan said:

And that's the damn problem with this world, trying to please everybody.  You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time...put that in your lesson plan and teach it...

Now you are being insensitive towards others and discriminating against the rest.  We need to learn tolerance and if you don't, force it down your throat until you learn just how wrong you are lol

1 minute ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I was always told once you got on the north side of the New River, you were out of SWVA and in the New River Valley... but I think Radford is considered on the board... probably others also I'm not thinking of.

Giles and Narrows, too.

11 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I was always told once you got on the north side of the New River, you were out of SWVA and in the New River Valley... but I think Radford is considered on the board... probably others also I'm not thinking of.

Radford is called the New River City 

56 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Now you are being insensitive towards others and discriminating against the rest.  We need to learn tolerance and if you don't, force it down your throat until you learn just how wrong you are lol

Yes, and I don't discriminate against anyone...I give you all hell from time to time...

8 minutes ago, Hokie57 said:

Best place to eat in Rich-lands, before the game ?

I would say Italian Village at Claypool Hill Mall, but I'm not from there.  Lol.  A think a lot of people on here will tell you the Bearded Moose, so I would probably try there, even though I personally haven't ate there.

1 hour ago, EH31 said:

The Bearded Moose

1557 Front St, Richlands, VA 24641

if anyone says otherwise I'll fight them 

This. Done. End of discussion. Do NOT go anywhere until you've tried Bearded Moose. Oh, and make sure you "holy cheezus" your burger. You can thank me later. :) 

1 hour ago, cityofRaven said:

The new Mexican place straight across from RHS is pretty good as well.

This,  if you're into Mexican food !  Good food, good price and plenty to eat,  but you can't go wrong with the Moose either !

10 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

IMG_0018.JPG

Also a fine establishment. Footlong hotdogs are where it's at. 

My ranking would be:

1. Bearded Moose - sometimes a bit of a wait, but if you're a burger person, you can't go wrong.

2. Cuz's - EXPENSIVE. But also very good. Their steak will make you rethink life. Bill Roth gave his stamp of approval to Cuz's yesterday. That's all you need to know. 

3. King Kone - Get the footlong. You won't regret it. Gotta eat in your car, though. Which can be a fun family outing. Also, you will wait, because they truly only make food when you order and you're put in line based on walk up AND phone. 

4. Romas - Solid food. I don't do garlic knots, but I've heard they are on point. There's nothing that really stands out to me, but everything is just solid food. 

5. Giovanni's - Hot take: Im not a fan of Itailian Village. It's OK, but nothing spectacular. I just like the vibe of Giovanni's and the fact that it's secluded in the middle of town. 

On 9/10/2017 at 10:00 PM, ojrussell said:

I am not fond of the GMEN,but I do pull for them when they play  anyone out of our area. Are you just an envious ,poor looser GMAN?

I do not do verbal  battle with a mooncalf

On 9/10/2017 at 10:00 PM, ojrussell said:

I am not fond of the GMEN,but I do pull for them when they play  anyone out of our area. Are you just an envious ,poor looser GMAN?

I do not do verbal  battle with a mooncalf

11 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Also a fine establishment. Footlong hotdogs are where it's at. 

My ranking would be:

1. Bearded Moose - sometimes a bit of a wait, but if you're a burger person, you can't go wrong.

2. Cuz's - EXPENSIVE. But also very good. Their steak will make you rethink life. Bill Roth gave his stamp of approval to Cuz's yesterday. That's all you need to know. 

3. King Kone - Get the footlong. You won't regret it. Gotta eat in your car, though. Which can be a fun family outing. Also, you will wait, because they truly only make food when you order and you're put in line based on walk up AND phone. 

4. Romas - Solid food. I don't do garlic knots, but I've heard they are on point. There's nothing that really stands out to me, but everything is just solid food. 

5. Giovanni's - Hot take: Im not a fan of Itailian Village. It's OK, but nothing spectacular. I just like the vibe of Giovanni's and the fact that it's secluded in the middle of town. 

Goivanni's has best italian sub

If Roma is as good as Portabellas then great food