Richlands vs....

Dookthecook

11 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Also a fine establishment. Footlong hotdogs are where it's at. 

My ranking would be:

1. Bearded Moose - sometimes a bit of a wait, but if you're a burger person, you can't go wrong.

2. Cuz's - EXPENSIVE. But also very good. Their steak will make you rethink life. Bill Roth gave his stamp of approval to Cuz's yesterday. That's all you need to know. 

3. King Kone - Get the footlong. You won't regret it. Gotta eat in your car, though. Which can be a fun family outing. Also, you will wait, because they truly only make food when you order and you're put in line based on walk up AND phone. 

4. Romas - Solid food. I don't do garlic knots, but I've heard they are on point. There's nothing that really stands out to me, but everything is just solid food. 

5. Giovanni's - Hot take: Im not a fan of Itailian Village. It's OK, but nothing spectacular. I just like the vibe of Giovanni's and the fact that it's secluded in the middle of town. 

Fail.... Epic fail.

14 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

IMG_0018.JPG

Nostalgia for sure---ate there yesterday.  (I have a relative who lives out of state and when they come in this is the place they want to go.)

I do like Giovanni's.  Even though they are located off the beaten path, they still do good business.  I love the pizza bread. 

44 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Drinking game idea of the day.  We all listen to the game and for every time Ryan lets his homer-side loose, we take a shot.

How drunk would the board be by halftime?

For our sake we better hope GMan gets drunk with us. If he doesnt Im sure after reading our F bombs and other creative language he would be dropping the Hammer on all of us!

I am excited about this game.  Coach Mance has been at the helm for 20 years, been in huge games, been the underdog and faced teams with more talent.   Game plans will be equal on both sides, the X factor will be the speed, which the Bruins have.  Hopefully, our Blues can negate some of the speed with adjustments and make it a good and close game. 

Prayers for an injury free game and for the Bruin fans traveling. 

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

Drinking game idea of the day.  We all listen to the game and for every time Ryan lets his homer-side loose, we take a shot.

I messaged Ryan about this on Facebook earlier in the season, how would he react on air if Blacksburg won on a Hail Mary...  Lol

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

I'm going to TRY (try being the operative word, here) to stay neutral.....we'll see I suppose....I may be drunk before I get there....and I don't drink....

50 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

I think Mance likes being the underdog , like I said first he wins by a field goal

Maybe. On the podcast they did talk about the fact that Blacksburg may be looking ahead to Salem. This is all speculation. If that is true then they may get caught and stunned. 

3 minutes ago, trumpet1988 said:

Maybe. On the podcast they did talk about the fact that Blacksburg may be looking ahead to Salem. This is all speculation. If that is true then they may get caught and stunned. 

I hope that's the case...then I hope Salem beats them by 50 too

I can vouch for the Bearded Moose and Cuz's. We're going to either Richlands - BBurg, Greeneville - Pisgah or Union - Ridgeview. Not much difference in the travel times for any of those for us. If we decide on Richlands, I'm think the Moose will win out for supper.