Richlands vs....

Dookthecook

7 hours ago, EH31 said:

Good deal. I like listening to Ron but I can't pass up listening to you in this one 

If you listened, how did I do at being biased? I tried so hard to make sure I called the game as if I was a neutral observer. Hope I accomplished that. 

1 hour ago, bhs7695 said:

When was the last time Richlands lost by that much at home?

11/17/12. Cave Spring beat Richlands 31-6. That was the year Johnson was ejected the week before vs. Tazewell when their student section called him some derogatory things and he blew them a kiss, resulting in his 2nd PF. He had to sit the next week and we got killed without a deep threat. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

If you listened, how did I do at being biased? I tried so hard to make sure I called the game as if I was a neutral observer. Hope I accomplished that. 

I didn't get to listen to all of it but the parts I did were very good. 

I did notice when he called a touchdown in the first half you were very quick to say "NO!... block in the back" haha 

1 minute ago, EH31 said:

I didn't get to listen to all of it but the parts I did were very good. 

I did notice when he called a touchdown in the first half you were very quick to say "NO!... block in the back" haha 

Hahah. I do that for every game. We have a nice system. He follows the play when it's a guaranteed TD like that, and I start watching the trailing things. I would have always said no, but maybe not quite as emphatically. ;) 

2 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Hokiesports7, I hope your team got their ass kicked tonight. Your negative comments helped Blacksburg players to get motivated, as they wore down the Blues

in the 4th. quarter. 

Actually Giles shut out Narrows 35-0 and gave them their first loss. And I would sure hope that players aren't on these forums ?

3 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

More recent than I thought, things should be better for them from here , last half of season should rack up the wins

It doesn't get any easier from here. Byrd is a 4A team that lost twice last year, each to Salem (I believe). This year, they are still loaded and their RB Basham had well over 1000 yards before last night's game.