Nuff this snuff

Dookthecook

Let's talk some Wuffs!  Is the Pack ready to go on the attack? Or they just pretenders?  I wanna have a special report from one of you Dickinson Cty fellers in the holler.  What is it 3/4 years now a running? Since the start of this den of wuffs formed? GIve me report friends. Whom is the dominant wuff on this crew from the ridge with a view? Do they put 11 strong one's on field or some week pup's get in the way?  I be waiting for my special report .  Whether you in C'wood or whether you in Haysee.....  The holler is ready for the Pack to bring the pride back!

Dood. I follow them all from here in the holler. I have the family tree all over. Few here, few there.  I graduated with honors. My bloods are mostly in Lee cty.  Many chose tom over lee for their education. My dad qb rye cove. Mom shot hoops at g city. Where am I from?  Space mountain high .... woooooo

I pull for any short the two in Bristol . Plus tazewell. I'm find them irrelevant .

To answer the original question in short... this is most certainly Ridgeview's best team yet.  BUT, when you play in a district as tough as the Mountain... that's not really saying a whole lot.  We COULD lose every game from here till the final game of the season which is a probable win vs. Honaker.  I don't think we WILL.... I think we'll get at least one more district win, but as tough as the Mountain is, it's certainly possible.

Talent wise this Ridgeview team is not as good as the first one. That first team was victim of the worst offensive play calling I have ever seen. They are improving though. Don't get to high on them just because they beat central. The pack is a work in progress. 

42 minutes ago, Counts said:

The 1st RV team lost there best player in week 1 and were on there 3rd string QB by game 3 not sure that play calling was there biggest issue that season

Yeah... losing Guage was probably the difference of being 6-4 that first year instead of 8-2 like we should've been.  Reynolds was not a good QB.  But boy, could he sure play defense.

10 hours ago, Counts said:

The 1st RV team lost there best player in week 1 and were on there 3rd string QB by game 3 not sure that play calling was there biggest issue that season

You mean the3rd string QB who has been starting ever since? I think the loss of Hill has been over stated just because he would have been misused like everyone else. 

12 hours ago, big ugly vol said:

You mean the3rd string QB who has been starting ever since? I think the loss of Hill has been over stated just because he would have been misused like everyone else. 

Hill would have been the best player on the field in most games that season so losing him was a huge blow and probably understated.....He was 3rd team at the time and has grown into a solid QB but at the time he was thrown to the wolves so to speak