Hypothetical.....Union Vs Blacksburg

BigO

4A  -- think about the number of students and the demographics of that area.  Given a solid coaching staff they should be doing just what their doing.

Looks like somebody from Abingdon started the thread.

Anybody know where Colorabo ended up at. Is he still coaching? back at Abingdon?

Ironic thing is, for years we wanted a level playing field to complete better, we got there, and now because of points or what ever we are going back to playing teams that should have gigantic advantages.

10 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

No clue at all professor, I will take my F in spelling and wear it proudly, besides the only words I know how to spell are 4 letter words and I am afraid to upset your sensitive nature if I were to direct them to word you or the others that seem to be offended when someone disagrees with them

You won't offend me pal just learn how to spell

1 hour ago, thundercloud said:

4A  -- think about the number of students and the demographics of that area.  Given a solid coaching staff they should be doing just what their doing.

Looks like somebody from Abingdon started the thread.

Anybody know where Colorabo ended up at. Is he still coaching? back at Abingdon?

Ironic thing is, for years we wanted a level playing field to complete better, we got there, and now because of points or what ever we are going back to playing teams that should have gigantic advantages.

Colobro went to HC Tazewell for a minute (literally) and I've not heard after that. 

I haven't see BBurg this year, but hear they are about like last year or slightly better. I watched BBurg last year and have seen Union this year. 

With Turner, BBurg 31, Union 21. Without Turner, BBurg 38, Union 17.

As for Appo, not buying it. They would have beat Blacksburg by 2 TDs last year and this year, its nailbiter as Appo is slightly not as good as last year, and BBurg seems slightly better.  Union isn't beating them without Turner, Giles isn't beating them because Appo is to well coached in that they get their athletes in space and that would eat Giles alive with short passes over the middle where Appo would have long short pass, but breakaway plays. Graham wouldn't move the ball well on Appo. If you think Bluefields or Unions D is good, Appo's is even much better. There isn't any team from the West that will beat Appo in my opinion. Union, if Turner were healthy, was the Wests best chance to beat them this year.

On 9/16/2017 at 3:13 PM, local_insight said:

Union will not be able to play with Blacksburg. They have more speed than Appo did last year. You may slow down Beck but Terry will run by every defender that yall have. Even the slower guys like #4 and #7 are faster than anyone on Richlands team and faster than anyone I saw from Union. Blacksburg takes out Union due to being able to score QUICK. 

I'm not saying your wrong because I've not seen Blacksburg but Richland's hung tough with them and Union beat Richland's pretty good even though score was close so I believe Union could play with them especially before Turners injury.  

1 hour ago, thundercloud said:

This is one of those threads one could debate from now on and never accomplish anything but get cross-eye at each other.  But, but you all do play Abingdon? this year so that should be a good one to look forward to.

Yes, in a few weeks Union travels to Abingdon to take on the Falcons.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, SWVAgridiron said:

If you shut beck down then they will light you up through the air. Everyone thinks Beck is their best player but it's actually Tiquest Terry. And they have about 4 other talented receivers. 

So you saying if you had a first pick you would take Terry before Beck?

8 hours ago, EH31 said:

We get it, you don't like Blacksburg..but this post doesn't make a lot of sense. 

It was a joke...Damn relax...I have nothing against BBurg...I don't like their arrogant coach...and I hope Salem destroys them yet again....make sense now? Lol