Tazewell at Bluefield

GMan

16 minutes ago, GMan said:

Graham beat Tazewell worse this year than last year...don't understand your point.  The last three years have been 42-14 (2015), 48-12 (2016), and 52-8 (2017).  How are you pissed off about last year when the margin of victory has gone 28, 36, 44???

Graham did have issues in running up scores during part of the Williams Era (most notably, poor Grundy).*  But Graham has let off the gas much earlier against Tazewell than it could've.  

*It's liberating to admit your team's faults.  I'm not going to be BLUE when I notice that my team is taking too much joy running up and down the FIELD putting bunches of points on the board against inferior opponents.

1 hour ago, GMan said:

Graham beat Tazewell worse this year than last year...don't understand your point.  The last three years have been 42-14 (2015), 48-12 (2016), and 52-8 (2017).  How are you pissed off about last year when the margin of victory has gone 28, 36, 44???

I specifically speak to the point of being up by a margin of 41-12 then with less than :30 in the 4th on a 4th and very long (something over 15 if I remember right) and throwing a big pass to score again instead of just running or trying to run out the clock on previous plays.  I don't get upset about much but that one had me fired up.