Lee vs ridgeveiw

Gobigred94

Lee has good talent but no coaching.  Lee could have developed more talent last year in the blowout losses. Pendergraft and Coomer couldn't coach their way out of a paper bag. Lee wins the Cumberland again, but the real season starts now. If Ridgeview plays like they did at Union, it's a long bus ride for a lot of talented young men.  Ridgeview 42 Lee 21.

8 hours ago, Union4sure said:

Lee has good talent but no coaching.  Lee could have developed more talent last year in the blowout losses. Pendergraft and Coomer couldn't coach their way out of a paper bag. Lee wins the Cumberland again, but the real season starts now. If Ridgeview plays like they did at Union, it's a long bus ride for a lot of talented young men.  Ridgeview 42 Lee 21.

If you are going to troll at least get your facts straight. Lee is in the Clinch Mountain District, not the Cumberland.

i took the pack as an underdog against Central and it paid off. ( i hadn't seen either team then either) 

I still haven't seen Central or Lee, but I've seen Ridgeview. And the Lee faithful seem to have an awful big head right now with their only loss being to TN High. Lebanon, Burton, Eastside isn't much of a challenge at all. 

I'm taking RV again this week with a score of 35-21

12 minutes ago, Counts said:

What is Lee doing differently this season? I have not heard anything other than they are a good team

How do people consider them a good team when they've beat Lebanon (1-3) Burton (0-3) and Eastside (0-4) and got beat by 30 against TN High (3-2) ?

44 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

How do people consider them a good team when they've beat Lebanon (1-3) Burton (0-3) and Eastside (0-4) and got beat by 30 against TN High (3-2) ?

It's how bad they beat Lebanon which concerns me... we only tied Lebanon (6-6) in a scrimmage.  BUT, I think we've improved leaps and bounds since then also.