Ernie hicks

Dookthecook

Me and some the boys heading up to EH Friday.   We tryin get looksie at that Byrd flash. Thinkin his name Lawrence bashman. What be the scoop on this lad? The Ewing gazette has nothing in store to read about that game. Hell all the holler gets is TW pride and review. 

Hearin this game could be a reel razzle doozle. Tell me if it is worth leaving holler to visit ma and pa Vintez. The over to EH.

1 minute ago, Dookthecook said:

Me and some the boys heading up to EH Friday.   We tryin get looksie at that Byrd flash. Thinkin his name Lawrence bashman. What be the scoop on this lad? The Ewing gazette has nothing in store to read about that game. Hell all the holler gets is TW pride and review. 

Hearin this game could be a reel razzle doozle. Tell me if it is worth leaving holler to visit ma and pa Vintez. The over to EH.

I used Google Translate plugin on my browser to translate this post for me and it came up:

404: Not Found

Guess I should take Ryan's advice and switch to an iPhone... maybe their translation app would tell me what this post says.

I think Richlands stands a real chance in this game. Byrd doesn’t have any real speed or size, they’re just a good team with an exceptional RB. If Richlands can contain Basham and get something going on offense, the Blues could get back on track. Look for a special defense this week, also. 

On September 21, 2017 at 6:19 AM, Dookthecook said:

Sampson has 5.0 mustang. Candy apple!!?

Dookthecook, if your coming to the Richlands game. Come to row K close to the top on the side close to the softball field and we will have a seat for you man.

9 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

That would be Salem...and your point is?

I’m legit still confused what Thad has done to you personally for you to harbor such hatred for him. Have you ever even met him in person? 

On 9/22/2017 at 6:28 PM, Gil'sBlues said:

Dookthecook, if your coming to the Richlands game. Come to row K close to the top on the side close to the softball field and we will have a seat for you man.

Sorry but shuddered on the bill Byrd base!

16 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I’m legit still confused what Thad has done to you personally for you to harbor such hatred for him. Have you ever even met him in person? 

Don't matter does it? If you was at the game which I know you were I think you know why I dislike him as a coach...I don't hate anyone

24 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Don't matter does it? If you was at the game which I know you were I think you know why I dislike him as a coach...I don't hate anyone

I was at the game. And I literally have NO idea why you hate him. I don’t have any clue. Enlighten me?