Ernie hicks

Dookthecook

31 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Not important

So you parade on here and spout off about how you don’t like him and openly say you hope he get embarrassed by other teams, then when we try to get some sort of insight, you say, “Not important.”??? 

?

13 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

So you parade on here and spout off about how you don’t like him and openly say you hope he get embarrassed by other teams, then when we try to get some sort of insight, you say, “Not important.”??? 

?

Why do you care? Because he is from Richlands? Why is it so important to you why I dislike someone?

Just enjoy the bburg win over Salem...may not happen again anytime soon

8 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Why do you care? Because he is from Richlands? Why is it so important to you why I dislike someone?

Just enjoy the bburg win over Salem...may not happen again anytime soon

Why would I enjoy the win? I’m a Richlands fan. I just call games for Blacksburg. In fact, I kind of wished the game would have been more back and forth so it would have been more fun to call. 

I care because if you ask anyone on here why they dislike an entity, they can tell you. We know why UVAO dislikes Bluefield. We know why havoc dislikes Central. So on and so forth. But you just on here and constantly bash someone that I don’t think you’ve ever met, and when pressed you go into a shell and decide it’s “not important”. I’m just genuinely interested in what would make you have the opinion you do on Thad. 

15 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Why would I enjoy the win? I’m a Richlands fan. I just call games for Blacksburg. In fact, I kind of wished the game would have been more back and forth so it would have been more fun to call. 

I care because if you ask anyone on here why they dislike an entity, they can tell you. We know why UVAO dislikes Bluefield. We know why havoc dislikes Central. So on and so forth. But you just on here and constantly bash someone that I don’t think you’ve ever met, and when pressed you go into a shell and decide it’s “not important”. I’m just genuinely interested in what would make you have the opinion you do on Thad. 

Hahaha

Just now, SW_VA_boy said:

Now you're starting to see why I try not to engage with him.   Nothing constructive ever comes from it.  It is pretty funny stuff in times like these though...   and when discussing some Curry bloke.

You’re right. Im done at this point. If you can’t bring something constructive to play, it’s not worth my time anymore. 

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

He said that Lebron and not Steph should have won the NBA MVP award in 2015.

I dont hate that take, bc I despise GS lol.

I harbour a strong dislike for WC as well, and will tell anyone that wants to listen why lolol

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

I don't really dislike Bluefield.  Generally good kids and a lot of tradition there.  Mostly, I dislike (1) Simon's tendency to RUTS when he can get the last shot in and (2) Bluefield's fans' complete refusal to acknowledge it.

Just now, UVAObserver said:

I don't really dislike Bluefield.  Generally good kids and a lot of tradition there.  Mostly, I dislike (1) Simon's tendency to RUTS when he can get the last shot in and (2) Bluefield's fans' complete refusal to acknowledge it.

That's what I meant. I was in a hurry when I typed my response so I just went with Bluefield as a whole lol. 

4 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Don't matter does it? If you was at the game which I know you were I think you know why I dislike him as a coach...I don't hate anyone

Thad is a good person. I know him very well and would love to know the reason but you already stated...it doesn't matter. I won't dig on you about it.