FB Score Updates - 9/21 and 9/22/2017

tbgfan

2 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Tazewell radio was talking about next weeks honeconing game against Hurley and called it a “southwest district rival.” Uhhhhh. No. 

I've not heard the new broadcast guys. There is no way they can live up to the job Larry Hypes did. 

3 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

They say “we” a lot. We make it a point on our Blacksburg broadcasts to never say we, since we aren’t employed by the school. 

I don't have a problem with that. Just like I may refer to "we" when talking about the team to others but I have to current ties to the school. Makes it sound more personal to me at least. 

3 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

I don't have a problem with that. Just like I may refer to "we" when talking about the team to others but I have to current ties to the school. Makes it sound more personal to me at least. 

I don’t have anything wrong with it. I’m just more of a fan of being as neutral as possible, but it’s a personal preference at this level. 

10 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I don’t have anything wrong with it. I’m just more of a fan of being as neutral as possible, but it’s a personal preference at this level. 

I guess it also depends on if you are for that team or supposed to be neutral.