FB Score Updates - 9/21 and 9/22/2017

tbgfan

1 minute ago, stu_bean said:

I can't say anyt hing bad about them. But at the same time we don't have the history against them like Graham does

OK, here's how Freddie operates...in blowouts, the starters ALWAYS play the first series of the second half and the he subs.  When he hits 60, he takes a knee on the PAT. 

The complaint about Collier being in the game at that point...that was Bluefield's first possession of the second half...nothing out of the ordinary.  Had he not run it back, the starters would have been in until a) they score again, b) they turn it over, c) they punt.

No need to get your jellybeans in a jumble...

Just now, GMan said:

OK, here's how Freddie operates...in blowouts, the starters ALWAYS play the first series of the second half and the he subs.  When he hits 60, he takes a knee on the PAT. 

The complaint about Collier being in the game at that point...that was Bluefield's first possession of the second half...nothing out of the ordinary.  Had he not run it back, the starters would have been in until a) they score again, b) they turn it over, c) they punt.

No need to get your jellybeans in a jumble...

Technically starters didn't even play a series. It was a kickoff return...

Just now, stu_bean said:

Dogs don't quit or give up and score from 4 out 2 pt pass good

Bluefield 62

Taz 20

I'll say this, shame on Bluefield fans, we had more people here than they did.

Thursday night, rain, a non-competitive opponent...people stay home and listen to Jim Nelson...

2 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

No rain, great temp out. No place I'd rather be.

Rained hard about an hour or so before the game...at least it did at my house and I live 5 or so minutes from the stadium...less than 2 miles as the crow flies.

1 minute ago, stu_bean said:

Absolutely poured while I was at Tudors but stands were mostly dry

You were just across the hill from me...LOL.  Did you hear the big clap of thunder?

3 minutes ago, starcityfootballfan said:

Graham 14  Central-Wise 0

1Q  7:13

I saw Central's football team eating lunch when I stopped to eat lunch at Bonanza today.  Central is probably slowed by pounds of delicious Bonanza meat loaf and rolls sitting on their bellies.

Just now, UVAObserver said:

I saw Central's football team eating lunch when I stopped to eat lunch at Bonanza at lunch today.  Central is probably slowed by pounds of delicious Bonanza meat loaf and rolls sitting on their bellies.

LOL! Glad to know since some of Graham's starters are side lined.