FB Score Updates - 9/21 and 9/22/2017

tbgfan

1 minute ago, GMan said:

VAP may blow up tonight...Salem blown out, Gate City blown out...LOL...

Gonna be fun reading, especially after the majority of the 4A board agreed that Blacksburg couldn't hang with the big boys in 4A. 

Cole Beck 303 rushing yards 

Salem 321 Total yards 

5 minutes ago, GMan said:

VAP may blow up tonight...Salem blown out, Gate City blown out...LOL...

From a GC fan, I thought it would be closer.  It wasn't.  This team at GC has quit on the coaches.  I have never seen that at GC in all of my years, but I truly believe that the coaches have lost this team.  Mentally, physically, emotionally or any other "lly" one wishes to put on it, GC ain't there.  Nobody is home.  May go 0-10 for the first time in the history of the school.  It's sad and hurts, but as bad the beating was, I am still more shocked at Blacksburg and Salem.  Nobody does that to Salem.  That's crazy.  Also, Giles is a bit of a surpise.  Floyd was undefeated and supposed to be very good defensively.  I thought that game may be a bit closer. 

Just now, BigO said:

I accidentally picked Northwood to beat Chilhowie in our pick'em.....I didn't get lucky did I? Haven't seen an update. 

Never mind...just saw update. Crap.  

Great win for Ridgeview. 

P.S.  I thought Union was supposed to have issues on offense.  I certainly didn't see it.  Of course, as bad as I hate to say it, they were playing us, and we could make the Bland County Bears look like the Atlanta Falcons.  I probably shouldn't joke like that.  I swear it.....I think Bland beats us on a neutral field. 

8 minutes ago, TTownTigers said:

From a GC fan, I thought it would be closer.  It wasn't.  This team at GC has quit on the coaches.  I have never seen that at GC in all of my years, but I truly believe that the coaches have lost this team.  Mentally, physically, emotionally or any other "lly" one wishes to put on it, GC ain't there.  Nobody is home.  May go 0-10 for the first time in the history of the school.  It's sad and hurts, but as bad the beating was, I am still more shocked at Blacksburg and Salem.  Nobody does that to Salem.  That's crazy.  Also, Giles is a bit of a surpise.  Floyd was undefeated and supposed to be very good defensively.  I thought that game may be a bit closer. 

If Marion plays like they did tonight you guys have a good chance at beating us. 

3 minutes ago, Canes00 said:

If Marion plays like they did tonight you guys have a good chance at beating us. 

Dude, stop.  There was a show on TV in the 70's and 80's called "Make me Laugh."  You sir, have just won the game, because I'm about to fall out of my chair.  Grayson County would beat us also, so you don't have to worry about the Scarlet Hurricanes playing the Gate.  It will not be close.