Best parking

Dookthecook

Obviously. 

But I'm a nice guy, and would try to help if I had any idea what TF you were trying to say.

Are you asking about parking at the Park in Big Stone? If so, it fills up quick and if you aren't there super early, you'll have to park on the outside of the Park wherever possible and walk. Big games, some have to park as far back as Gilliams Funeral Home or Wells Fargo. People usually don't mind if a car parks slightly in their yard as long as the driveway isn't blocked and the vehicle is just parked on the edges and doesn't tear their yard up.

When I go I usually shoot for the little strip shopping center where Italian Carryout used to be, or where the old Westmoreland garage is. It's a short walk, but best of all you're not blocked in and it's an easy way back out.

17 minutes ago, RCITYHOO said:

if you are talking about, well I'm really not sure of the name Bullet or Billet whatever it is I can tell you that you don't want to be drinking beer leaning against your car waiting to leave after a butt kicking.

And we were not on school property.

Lmao.  That's not really recommended anywhere unless you're at Bristol for the NASCAR race, where the cops just are more concerned with getting everyone out of town as quickly as possible.

Waiting for Ryan4VT?  Ryan, no offense here my friend.  I get where this Dook fellow is messing around and appreciate the heads up, but..........what about the other 10 people who have responded in this thread.  Should they get a notice as well?  Only fair, right?

6 hours ago, RCITYHOO said:

if you are talking about, well I'm really not sure of the name Bullet or Billet whatever it is I can tell you that you don't want to be drinking beer leaning against your car waiting to leave after a butt kicking.

And we were not on school property.

You're in town limits and drinking in public. What did you expect? lol

Best places to park with the easiest exits are either off the road going to the library but facing away from the library (after the game you only have to make one right turn to get out of the congestion) or outside the side entrance to the park off the road facing back towards the town (have to get through one stop sign and a left turn gets you to a redlight to get out).

43 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

We call that watching the game when it's played at Ragsdale.  Griill/smoker and a cooler and bag of red solos.  Hard to beat.

Vern still not over the county affair.  Had the party ready! Poor fellow!

Honestly.  Bullit Park parking isn't the greatest.  Just find a spot on one of the side streets (DO NOT block any driveways) and walk to the field.  It is a pretty cool atmosphere to watch a game though.  Parking on the side streets can make it easier to get out.