Score updates - 9/29/17

GMan

8 minutes ago, GMan said:

Bluefield was penalized more tonight than they have been in any game so far this season...they can't go there...

Giles fans can go ther as they whipped the Beavers in a scrimmage. Richlands is down

Bluefield is solid, but not state title good.  They exit in the semifinals.

Just now, TTownTigers said:

Giles fans can go ther as they whipped the Beavers in a scrimmage. Richlands is down

We played well that night against Bluefield for sure but let's be real it was a glorified scrimmage

Just now, TTownTigers said:

You really think Freddie worried about stopping the single wing in a scrimmage???  He'll never see it again in WV AA...

22 minutes ago, GMan said:

I guess all the Richlands fans went to bed...

Bluefield 28

Richlands 14  FINAL

I’m driving back to Blacksburg, so I shouldn’t even be answering. But I will never talk about this game again. Not worth getting kicked off the board. 

4 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Tazewell will have a better record than Richlands when they meet next week. Who would've took that bet before the season? 

I know on paper and in reality Richlands destroys Tazewell next week, but they better not take them lightly. These youngins will play hard to the final whistle! Go Dawgs!

I just checked my high school portion of the pick'em and I missed 4 games.  Usually I miss 1-2.....but I bet I'm not the only one who missed 4. There were some scores that surprised me tonight.  I picked M'Town West, Hurley (congrats dawgs!), JIB, and Pineville. Those were my 4 losses....but it's not like I picked any major upsets and missed on them. Anybody else checked theirs?

30 minutes ago, GMan said:

You really think Freddie worried about stopping the single wing in a scrimmage???  He'll never see it again in WV AA...

But when he did, he stoppdd it well enough to win.   Granted the JM version was a dumbed down version from Giles/Narrows but point still stands.

1 minute ago, BigO said:

I just checked my high school portion of the pick'em and I missed 4 games.  Usually I miss 1-2.....but I bet I'm not the only one who missed 4. There were some scores that surprised me tonight.  I picked M'Town West, Hurley (congrats dawgs!), JIB, and Pineville. Those were my 4 losses....but it's not like I picked any major upsets and missed on them. Anybody else checked theirs?

I missed those exact same 4.  SWVAGridiron will be the leader in the clubhouse, hitting Bluefield - 42.

29 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I’m driving back to Blacksburg, so I shouldn’t even be answering. But I will never talk about this game again. Not worth getting kicked off the board. 

LOL.