Richlands @ Tazewell

Taz_Dawg61

I think the Dawgs cime in fired up much more than ever before for this game.  They will believe that they can win this game.  The crowd will be behind them and the atmosphere electric again.  I expect a tough game that I do think the Dogs can win but it will hard fought game for sure.  I think Richlands will actually come out in the end because of size and numbers but I won't be surprised if the Dawgs can hold ole Blue down either

No disrespect towards the Tazewell players or the bulldog faithful, but this game won't be close at all. Considering what Tazewell has, they have done well this year and the future looks very bright. Richlands is now 1-4, and many people including myself thought that they would get back to  their winning ways last Friday against Bluefield. Richlands is hungry for a win and I just see them using Tazewell as a statement win. They want people to realize that they are still Richlands and that they are still capable of beating down their opponents, and unfortunately for Tazewell, they will be that team Friday night. Emotions and just the rivalry itself will make this look close for a quarter, but Richlands wins by 3-4 touchdowns.

16 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Should Richlands win? Yes... Will they win? Probably so! But they better no just show up to Dog House and take these young pups lightly....

That's ok the Blues are bringing the dog catcher with them Friday night. He is trained to handle anything from the small pups to the biggest most rabid bulldog

On 9/21/2017 at 10:08 AM, Gil'sBlues said:

Same here Ryan, the game plan shuts him down. Basham doesn't go over 100 yards rushing for the game

On 9/29/2017 at 3:28 PM, Gil'sBlues said:

Blues win this one 28-21, putting #1 team in 2A WV back down to earth 

1 hour ago, Gil'sBlues said:

Well this is not 2003, when Tazewell numbers was up for the football team. Not going to happen this year with less then 30 kids out

Going for 3 weeks in a row?

4 hours ago, Gil'sBlues said:

That's ok the Blues are bringing the dog catcher with them Friday night. He is trained to handle anything from the small pups to the biggest most rabid bulldog

I am the Animal Control nice try! And to be honest I expect a massacre! So again nice try!

Omg it's a -2mil holy crap. I have no clue how it got like that, but I go on.

Like it means a lot guy, just ppl getting on here talking back and forth about high school football.

I do understand your frustration thou. Being a Tazewell fan you never have a lot to cheer about unless it's baseball season. So will let you pass this time.

4 hours ago, Gil'sBlues said:

Omg it's a -2mil holy crap. I have no clue how it got like that, but I go on.

Like it means a lot guy, just ppl getting on here talking back and forth about high school football.

I do understand your frustration thou. Being a Tazewell fan you never have a lot to cheer about unless it's baseball season. So will let you pass this time.

But I am more curious how it got that low... like how?