Here it is Union at Lee High

Vol Hater

I've been saying it since my post on the Benefit Game. The defensive front 7 is the key to Union's success. Of course Mitchell is important in all 3 phases, but their D's front 7 is what will decide how far they go this year. I know that their offense has run the ball extremely well, but from what I can tell, their D is so dominate, the O has a plethora of opportunities. If the BHC was correct, Union had 62 carries last night! That's a crazy high number, that was possible mainly because of the performance of their D. This game may be close for a quarter. No disrespect to Lee, but Union is on an impressive roll right now.

Union 49

Lee 7

How does this play out? Lee can they have a coach for more than 2 years? When will Union let loose of the passing game?Lee finds out this week that Union can and will pass /they do it at practice so they go over top and become a two headed monster, and the D rules the night

Lee better be getting there passing game on point this week during practice.  IMO no disrespect to Lee but I don't see them rushing for over 50 yards in this game.   Lee might keep it close for a quater cause all there fans an team will be pumped up for there super bowl.  42-7 

#RollBears!!

I think this game may go a lot like Ridgeview did. Homefield for Lee will keep this one close for a while, but the Bears will pull away in the 2nd half if they can avoid the turnover bug.

Run D for Union is completely dominate. Hopefully, the secondary will be clicking Friday too.

Union 35 -21

4 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

Question for Lee fans. What happened to the gold helmets and other touches of gold in the uniform? Lee has always had very attractive unis. Don't understand all the red and white.

I think it’s because all the coaches now are Tennessee fans it’s wonders they’ve not changed there color to orange . I liked the old uniforms better my self but I kind of like the new helmets though 

Cant go wrong with Red and White!!!

<  see avatar

But I thought Lees uniforms were some of the best around, hate to see them go away from the Gold helmets and pants.  Didn't the Generals go with a similar look 3-4 years ago?  I guess theyre trying to break with tradition and establish something new

I love white helmets. But in some situations, they don’t work. I saw Lee on the highlights Friday in their road whites and the white helmets looked great!  But when they are at home, they don’t really flow well with the red and gold. Not as bad as the Darren reed helmets at Central his last year that had side decals, a center stripe and a rear decal. If lee had two sets of helmets like richlands then they would be good to go. The Gold helmets looked best I thought for Lee. 

8 minutes ago, BearDawg said:

I love white helmets. But in some situations, they don’t work. I saw Lee on the highlights Friday in their road whites and the white helmets looked great!  But when they are at home, they don’t really flow well with the red and gold. Not as bad as the Darren reed helmets at Central his last year that had side decals, a center stripe and a rear decal. If lee had two sets of helmets like richlands then they would be good to go. The Gold helmets looked best I thought for Lee. 

Love the avatar!