VHS @ Graham; Thursday Night Edition

Bearcat Dad

7 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Made the trip up to Mitchell tonight and I will say that was the most disciplined played game that I've seen by the G-men and I think I will have them making it to the Semis. Where was Reed at tonight? 

Reed tore his ACL against Giles on the first play in OT 

On 10/8/2017 at 8:22 AM, GMan said:

Are you drunk or nucking futs???  V-High has beaten Graham many times over the years and they are very capable of doing it again this season.

Hmm.

I tip my hat to Graham! Great game, guys. Most of the Bearcats did not get off of the bus. Their offense was worse than bad and the defense just could not stop the G-Men when given that many opportunities.

I will say though, I am a proud dad. Bluefield College's DC approached my son and commended him on his play tonight and gave him his card. He has a few schools showing interest now. I hate the turnout of the game for the Cats but I am a proud dad tonight.

Good luck the rest of the way, G-Men! I may have to rearrange a little a the top of my top 10 list lol.

54 minutes ago, V-Cats said:

Can't say I'm overly shocked by the result, but sheesh I figured we would have scored more than 7 

Also, CalPreps updates quite quickly as Graham is now your new #1 in 2A 

http://calpreps.com/2017/ratings/Virginia_division.htm#2A

I should give you a week in the chair for posting a link to CalPreps...but since your team just lost by a ton, I'll let it slide this time...

6 hours ago, GMan said:

I should give you a week in the chair for posting a link to CalPreps...but since your team just lost by a ton, I'll let it slide this time...

I referenced CalPreps several times on the Pod. I’ve always liked their projections to see how close they are. 

I was 100,000% wrong. I guess I overstated how good I thought VHS was, and didn't give Graham enough credit. Graham hasn't beaten some teams I'm not sure are as good as VHS like that, but maybe the G-Men are really getting it together right now. They look to be clear favorites in Region D.

3 hours ago, Mountain7_Bear said:

Graham is extremely good. I don't think Virginia High is as bad as the score looked, but Graham is so good that they will and can make a very good team look bad. Graham is the real deal I believe. Scary good. 

Graham fan here ... next week will tell. Old nemesis Richlands awaits ... Go G-Men!