Bears @ Wal-Mart Warriors

CriticalNoise

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I know two 100%, but it could be three. Three seems right.

Mitchell will finish the year with multiple receiving TDs, rush TDs, punt return TDs and INT return TDs.

I know this one tonight, one in the last couple of weeks, & I thought I remembered him having one against a team early, maybe burton?

I'm really eager to see the stats for this game. The Union defense was once again amazing, even though I'm sure if Central had mullins and Jesse they would have been able to move the ball a bit. 

Also very happy to see Qualls be able to throw the ball down the field some. 

16 minutes ago, EH31 said:

I know this one tonight, one in the last couple of weeks, & I thought I remembered him having one against a team early, maybe burton?

Did he have one v. Richlands? He's had two in last three games, I believe you're right and he had another early, Norton or Richlands.

3 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Did he have one v. Richlands? He's had two in last three games, I believe you're right and he had another early, Norton or Richlands.

I know he had a punt return TD against Richlands. I thought an RB scored the other td that game? Idk it may be 2 INT td's on the year but either way I'm glad to see Fuente spent a Friday in SWVA and he was able to put on a show for him 

11 minutes ago, EH31 said:

I know he had a punt return TD against Richlands. I thought an RB scored the other td that game? Idk it may be 2 INT td's on the year but either way I'm glad to see Fuente spent a Friday in SWVA and he was able to put on a show for him 

I knew he had some return TD v. Richlands, couldn't remember which way. He also had a return TD v. Morristown West IIRC, it may have been INT return. 

lol @ the fan bragging about beating a really bad,outmanned Central football team. That would be like folks from Central bragging about killing Union in girl's basketball. Thanks for hammering the point home that there's bad fans in all communities. Win a state title and brag. Beating a 2-6 team isn't much to brag about.

7 minutes ago, Union's hammer said:

Central didn't have 50 total yards I bet also I thought Unions bye week was next week not tonite. Wal mart Warriors where getting ready to go to stock shelves at work instead of playing football. #CENTRALSUCKS

You all are better than this.  You're going to be 10-0 and the #1 seed in 2D.  Central is a doormat this season and has never really been in a position to challenge Union.  Have some class.

3 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

You all are better than this.  You're going to be 10-0 and the #1 seed in 2D.  Central is a doormat this season and has never really been in a position to challenge Union.  Have some class.

Yes I know I'm better then that. For that I'm sorry but its great to beat the County Seat especially after the lip dub and the rap song they made spray painting signs at the park then the Applebees incident.

43 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Id be shocked if a 9-1 Graham team doesn't outpoint 10-0 Union. Letcher has KILLED Union, Burton and GC have been trash, and if Ridgeview hadn't been such a surprise Union even at 10-0 might have fallen to third. Richlands won't win again depending on who they finish with, Battle won't add many points. Only beating Abingdon would help Union. 

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Id be shocked if a 9-1 Graham team doesn't outpoint 10-0 Union. Letcher has KILLED Union, Burton and GC have been trash, and if Ridgeview hadn't been such a surprise Union even at 10-0 might have fallen to third. Richlands won't win again depending on who they finish with, Battle won't add many points. Only beating Abingdon would help Union. 

Richlands has Graham, @ Lebanon and Va. High. Richlands will beat Lebanon easily. I think the RHS/VHS game could decide if Richlands slips into the playoffs or not. But Richlands WILL win again. Just a matter of if it’s once or twice. 

2 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Richlands has Graham, @ Lebanon and Va. High. Richlands will beat Lebanon easily. I think the RHS/VHS game could decide if Richlands slips into the playoffs or not. But Richlands WILL win again. Just a matter of if it’s once or twice. 

Oh lord yeah, if Richlands did lose to Lebanon then the Blues don't deserve to make the playoffs for the next ten years. 

I thought it was jus VHS and Graham. VHS is not as bad as they showed Thursday but maybe I thought they were better than they are. I'll see how Blues do this week v. Graham before I really make a prediction.