Score updates - 10/12-13...

GMan

19 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Wazzou only scoring three at the half is a shock. Cal has lost three straight and WSU coming off beating USC. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Wazzou scored 60 after half or if Cal won.

It is a shock, but they've had two touchdowns called back and another pick thrown in the end zone. Cal does has a good game plan tonight though. 

7 hours ago, bhs7695 said:

WSU just threw another interception. That is four turnovers now for the game. Friday the 13th.

Looks like a good weekend to be OPEN...

4 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Maybe you and others need to put down the ole blue kool-aid, and realize the wheels are falling off the ?!

Maybe you just so desperately want the wheels to fall off so you’ll actually have a chance at being relevant in the county? ?

Just now, Ryan4VT said:

Maybe you just so desperately want the wheels to fall off so you’ll actually have a chance at being relevant in the county? ?

I don’t need the wheels to fall off anything to be relevant in this county!

1 minute ago, MulDaddy said:

Tazewell will be just fine moving forward. 

I 100% agree. They are on the right track, and that’s good for the community. All three county schools being competitive helps both the county and the district. That’s a good thing. 

5 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Yeah you talk out you’re ass most of time because you’re mouth knows better!

Oh boy. You sure did burn me bad. I guess I should go to the hospital to get checked out. I could never live up to your infinite wisdom and wonderful grammar and syntax. How silly of me to even try. 

My apologies, God of Tazewell County football. ?

8 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Oh boy. You sure did burn me bad. I guess I should go to the hospital to get checked out. I could never live up to your infinite wisdom and wonderful grammar and syntax. How silly of me to even try. 

My apologies, God of Tazewell County football. ?

So easy!

2 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

So easy!

If you think you’ve riled me up in some way, I’m happy that I could play into your delusions. I have much larger things in life to worry about than you, Sheets. Sorry if that busts a bubble of some sort, but sometimes the truth hurts. But you go ahead and keep one thinking what you think. Glad I could give you some enjoyment today. ?

2 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

If you think you’ve riled me up in some way, I’m happy that I could play into your delusions. I have much larger things in life to worry about than you, Sheets. Sorry if that busts a bubble of some sort, but sometimes the truth hurts. But you go ahead and keep one thinking what you think. Glad I could give you some enjoyment today. ?

But yet you ramble on! Board bully!

5 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

But yet you ramble on! Board bully!

Bully. Hmmm. Never been called that one before. Just about the nicest person you’ll ever meet. So if I’m a bully, you must be, too.