Asking for Prayers for a Bearcat player.

Bearcat Dad

I would really appreciate Prayers for one of the Bearcats after getting injured against Lebanon last night. He hasn't had his MRI done yet but doctors fear a torn ACL and MCL. He is a Senior, who is a good, hard-working ballplayer, who is a great kid. So hard to see ANY kid get a serious injury, but when it's a Senior, it's doubly tough. It's happened too often in our region this year.

1 hour ago, Bearcat Dad said:

I would really appreciate Prayers for one of the Bearcats after getting injured against Lebanon last night. He hasn't had his MRI done yet but doctors fear a torn ACL and MCL. He is a Senior, who is a good, hard-working ballplayer, who is a great kid. So hard to see ANY kid get a serious injury, but when it's a Senior, it's doubly tough. It's happened too often in our region this year.

Will be praying for this young man. Sorry to hear this. I hate it so bad for these young men when it happens. They work so hard and you are right... especially difficult when you're a senior playing your final season. 

Our Heavenly Father, We come together as your disciples and in your name, Jesus Christ, in times of need. Our Father, We know that you can and will answer our Prayers, through Your Love and Grace. One of Your children was injured in a football game in Bristol yesterday. We wish him, his teammates, coaches, parents and friends the very best in the days to come. May his injury heal swiftly and bring much needed comfort to all in the days to come. In Christ The Father We Pray, Amen