SWVA Sports Top 10: Week 10 Submissions

V-Cats

3 minutes ago, BearDawg said:

Is Appo the favorite in region C still.  Or is there a couple of challengers lining up to knock them down?

As TTown said, Giles and Glenvar could give them a really good run if they meet. Even though appomattox isn't the absolute buzzsaw they were last year, they sure haven't taken a big drop off. 

I quit voting in this thread because controversy.  It's someone's opinion.  Stop whining about it.

I wonder if jarhead is the same guy who is apparently posting mad thoughts on Facebook that I keep hearing about because Ridgeview is #1 in the points this week?  Dude, it's all going to work itself out.  Calm down.  Y'all take care of business these next two weeks, you'll be ahead of Ridgeview in the points regardless of what we do.  We know that and we're cool with it.

1 hour ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I quit voting in this thread because controversy.  It's someone's opinion.  Stop whining about it.

I wonder if jarhead is the same guy who is apparently posting mad thoughts on Facebook that I keep hearing about because Ridgeview is #1 in the points this week?  Dude, it's all going to work itself out.  Calm down.  Y'all take care of business these next two weeks, you'll be ahead of Ridgeview in the points regardless of what we do.  We know that and we're cool with it.

That Cameron guy and jarhead are not the same person. Lol. 

21 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

That Cameron guy and jarhead are not the same person. Lol. 

Lol.  Thanks for clearing that up buddy.  I can't even see the conversation.  It was shared to me by a buddy from Lee via screenshot.  What's funny is he acknowledges in the first reply that as long as Union takes care of business then they'll be higher than Ridgeview in the end and then the second reply is all mad because they're not higher in the points NOW than Ridgeview.

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

A few of these guys take this way too personally.  My mistake was an honest mistake.  I don't spend my day fighting over high school kids and their teams.  It's not really that important to me.  I do this for entertainment.  I realize it's life and death for some, but that's their business, not mine. 

Jarhead is Mark Jones, mad thoughts? Not even, close to being mad, problem is that most of the so called experts have never played a down, I am not hurt, or sad . I just remember the day when LPD schools refused to give other teams outside the district film because they all stuck together . As for beating " us" twice ? Who Haysi? never played Union, Clintwood? Ok you did, but that takes away the Haysi arguement, Haysi-PV, ??? ok but damn could we at least stick to this decade. I do see you pulling for your team , but I have always hoped for Ridgeview, Richlands etc to do well against other schools. Wouldn't sound a lot better to say " we lost one game last year and they won the State( I know we haven't) look me up on face book Mark Jones Cobra gunship is on the pick