Patrick Henry-Chilhowie

warrior4uva

Very little discussion on this matchup. I know Region D 1A is weak but should be a good game between #1 and #2 teams. What's everyones thoughts? I think the Warriors pull this one out due to tougher schedule........35-17 Anyone else care to elaborate????

I've been singing Chilhowie's praises since my first top 10 list at the beginning of the season. I predicted that they will be playing in late November and I'm sticking by that. With their schedule, they will be plenty battle tested for the playoffs. 

I'm picking Chilhowie by 2 TDs

Congrats to PH and Chilhowie for having a great season so far. It's going to be a good game but I think Chilhowie wins this one. I feel that the Warriors are more battle tested with the opponents that they have faced so far this year.

28-13

Both teams are looking good so far and Chilhowie beat my Maroons everywhere but the scoreboard. They should've won that game but let it slip away late. And PH has a solid team this season and imo will be the region D runner up to Chilhowie. This game is a good preview of things to come imo. D is possibly the worst region in VA. But these 2 are legit teams in a down region. I see it being Chilhowie vs Galax for a chance to go to Salem but who knows anything can happen under those lights. But for this game I think Chilhowie will to much In Rd1 I'm going Chilhowie-49 PH-21