Richlands

Westisthebest

2 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

Didnt think so. So theyre done right?

I think with a win next week they could possibly outpoint lee. But not likely. I don’t know if they could possibly outpoint Grayson at this point or not.

Just now, UVAObserver said:

Pretty sure a 4-6 Richlands can outpoint a 5-5 Grayson team.  But I think 8 is now as high as RHS can go.  Makes me happy that Union will outpoint Graham if the prize is avoiding Richlands.

I figured it up just now (probably wrong) and it looks like Richlands will finish 4 points higher than Grayson if they can beat VA High and Grayson loses to Galax. But yeah, 8th is as high as they can get now. Maybe Richlands can win 2 in a row and I can watch thanksgiving weekend football in Bluefied? 

My math could be wrong but based on what I have: IF big IF richlands beats va high, tazewell beats Lebanon, and William Byrd beats northside next week richlands would outpoint lee 197-195 for the number 7 spot assuming they lose to Abingdon. Anyone is more than welcome to check me on that though

10 hours ago, EH31 said:

I figured it up just now (probably wrong) and it looks like Richlands will finish 4 points higher than Grayson if they can beat VA High and Grayson loses to Galax. But yeah, 8th is as high as they can get now. Maybe Richlands can win 2 in a row and I can watch thanksgiving weekend football in Bluefied? 

Grayson will lose to Galax, no question and I don't see VA High beating Richlands. 

Richlands has lost to the following teams:

Union (9-0)

Blacksburg (8-1)

Byrd (8-1)

Bluefield (10-0)

Marion (9-1)

Graham (8-1)

In the six games that RHS has lost, those teams have 4 losses combined.  Just thought I would bring some perspective.  It's not the end of the world to have a down year, especially if the opponents are the cream of the crop.

2 hours ago, blueinbama said:

Richlands has lost to the following teams:

Union (9-0)

Blacksburg (8-1)

Byrd (8-1)

Bluefield (10-0)

Marion (9-1)

Graham (8-1)

In the six games that RHS has lost, those teams have 4 losses combined.  Just thought I would bring some perspective.  It's not the end of the world to have a down year, especially if the opponents are the cream of the crop.

It’s not that Richlands is down, you just don’t have that play maker, that go to guy with those big athletic front lines you have!