MORE cheat sheets !

VHSLhelper

7 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Although this is the first I seen that their points are multiplied by 1.1 due to a 9 game schedule. Can you explain that a little more @VHSLhelper?

They played Fork Union. That game counts for their record, but doesn’t count for points. So you have to multiply their schedule by 1.1 since they effectively only play a 9 game schedule. 

1 minute ago, GMan said:

Here's what's going to happen...

Richlands will beat V-High, end up a #7 seed, go to #2-Ridgeview and upset them to set up a #3-Graham vs. #7-Richlands rematch at Mitchell Stadium...book it...

That would be some kind of atmosphere at Mitchell stadium once again.

3 minutes ago, GMan said:

Richlands will beat V-High, end up a #7 seed, go to #2-Ridgeview and upset them to set up a #3-Graham vs. #7-Richlands rematch at Mitchell Stadium...book it...

Ridgeview won't wind up 2 if y'all take care of business against Marion will they?  

18 minutes ago, GMan said:

I think this is partially right except the rematch will next week instead of round 2 

2 hours ago, GMan said:

Richlands will beat Ridgeview I about guarantee it

4 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Ridgeview would beat Marion, I about guarantee it.

Besides when Graham beats Marion by 40+ Friday night, any possibility of the dream Ridgeview/Richlands matchup goes by the wayside anyway.  :)

I wish we would play Ridgeview so we could see about that "about guarantee" 

16 hours ago, EH31 said:

That seems like a real high score for Appomattox?

Yep... too high.

They had 208, which I mult. by 1.111 to get 230.

Then when I did the cheet sheets, I started them out at 230 (adjusted) instead of 208 (actual).
Got it fixed, along with a few other tweaks of 1-2 pts here or there.

18 hours ago, Canes00 said:

I wish we would play Ridgeview so we could see about that "about guarantee" 

I wish we would too, so we can see who would have the right to talk smack afterwards, since you seem to like to talk it.

On a personal note, heard through the grapevine that you just became a dad or are about to, so congratulations on that.  Hope mom and child are doing fine.  No better feeling in the world.  :)