SWVA Sports Podcast - Episode 11 - Regular Season Finale

Ryan4VT

1 hour ago, Suit Up said:

Just wanted to point out 5A and 6A play in Hampton now. They moved when the 3A 4A games did.

Also, I think the length of the podcast is fine. I look forward to this thing all week.

Thanks! I hadn't looked it up so I was just assuming lol. 

1 hour ago, SXSW said:

guys on your best coaches question, you mentioned Houseright, but left out VHSL Hall of Fame coaches Harry Fry and Nick Colobro!

You know GC has certainly been blessed with coaches when those slip your mind haha. 

That's alright. I really enjoyed the Podcasts, they are fantastic. You really need to try and contact Bill Lane, he wrote and covered sports for the Kingsport Times News for 50 years and no one living no more about high school sports in Southwest Virginia than he does.

41 minutes ago, SXSW said:

That's alright. I really enjoyed the Podcasts, they are fantastic. You really need to try and contact Bill Lane, he wrote and covered sports for the Kingsport Times News for 50 years and no one living no more about high school sports in Southwest Virginia than he does.

We are definitely gonna start doing more interviews. Just gotta figure out how to get the audio a bit louder. Maybe the new iPhone X will help that (I get it tomorrow), so we will see.