KARMA!!

PeaceMaker

6 minutes ago, 2000wave said:

The brand split ruined wwe..

No, WCW vastly mismanaging talent and money ruined WWE. If WCW could have stayed competitive, there would have been competition which fosters growth. We saw it in the attitude era. Both shows kept pushing the envelope. Unfortunately, WCW couldn't keep up, and Vince bought it. Now there is NO competition for WWE (Sorry, Havoc) and it's been watered down with todays politically correct society. 

1 minute ago, Ryan4VT said:

No, WCW vastly mismanaging talent and money ruined WWE. If WCW could have stayed competitive, there would have been competition which fosters growth. We saw it in the attitude era. Both shows kept pushing the envelope. Unfortunately, WCW couldn't keep up, and Vince bought it. Now there is NO competition for WWE (Sorry, Havoc) and it's been watered down with todays politically correct society. 

This I agree with....

52 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I would also add that running a hundred miles a minute like they did from 1998-2001 wasn't sustainable and now the slower paced nature of angles is viewed poorly by fans who got used to the ADHD booking of the Attitude Era. Being a publicly traded company with stockholders to answer to has caused the product to become whitewashed, and the overabundance of television from ONE COMPANY (3 hours of Raw? Really?) has all prevented me from being able to watch it for several years now.

But yeah... How about that Richlands/VA High game?

2 minutes ago, PeaceMaker said:

I'm talking football wise. Any of you out there think that KARMA can bite a program? What reasons would it possibly happen? Could it be because of coaching decisions and the manner in which they manage their team? 

Well no one knows what you're talking about so.......we took some guesses. 

So,Your a peace maker yet you wonder on the thought of how Karma plays a part in life.Lets ponder that notion.1 st off..YOUR A PEACEMAKER ..sorry,I have a very anger pointer finger..He loves screaming and being a complete douche..AS i was saying,don't worry about Karma.Your the peace maker..SO STOP POSTING CRAP..Geez,I have to go settle this angry finger down..ROLL ON BIG RED,ROLL ON

On 11/2/2017 at 8:44 PM, Ryan4VT said:

New Japan is 10 times better than WWE right now.  Bullet Club for life, yo!

On 11/2/2017 at 8:44 PM, Ryan4VT said:

No WCW went down hill after Turner sold out as did the Braves!

6 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

New Japan is 10 times better than WWE right now.  Bullet Club for life, yo!

We’ve had this discussion lol. I don’t like the style and how fast paced every match is. No selling. Just constant offense. 

I think people glamorize the NJPW and GPW stuff, but honestly like Ryan said the matches are often just flying around with little psychology. I don't watch much any more, but guys like Seth Rollins, Neville, KO, Zayn, Samoa Joe, hell even Roman Reigns against right opponent can put on as good if not better matches. The Reigns/Joe/Braun/Lesnar four way was VERY good.