The Cook says so long

Dookthecook

Time to hit the road. No worry you've been tode! The Dookthecook has come end of the line. But like ol Natche he be fine.  Woooooooooo

So who really is Dookthecook. Well let's say he adopted ol Tom Walker. Lmao and lucked my adopted pine ears to playoff city.  So very happy for the community and all. But in reality hell I have no clue where the joint called Ewing is.  Tell you truth I'm pulling for those dudes. 

Dookthecook was born way back. You youngens don't know what physical football is. About 5-6 schools thrive on physical play. Then you have few that digressed to softness and titty dancin blocking. Serious!!!! What gate city and Tazewell use to be is steroids compared to the charmin they dishing out now.  

Dookthecook likes two Spartans... Salem (sorry gman dude) and Giles.  Tradition like no other.  Titles galore yes but it is tradition that rules the day. Powell Valley used to have but now Union trying to earn it in double A.  Not yet Bears.  Graham under Carlock was nice.

Bye to all my message board pals. Like a super hero flying off in the night. Dookthecook says for the last time...... 

Thomas Walker we stand pride 

Ready to fight side by side 

Friday is coming near

Dang if we run from fear

Ol Burton Raiders invade the territory 

Kicking their arse is Pine Ears story. 

Bye yall Dook

go TW go