Week 11 Score Updates - 11/3/17

Deleted Account

2 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Going by VHSL Helper cheat sheet.  Chilhowie maxes out best case scenario at 208.   Narrows at 214 or 216 has that beat.

That same cheat sheet wasn’t giving Richlands a point as a result of the Byrd game, so a grain of salt is in order.  But I did know that Narrows was comfortably ahead.

1 minute ago, UVAObserver said:

That same cheat sheet wasn’t giving Richlands a point as a result of the Byrd game, so a grain of salt is in order.  But I did know that Narrows was comfortably ahead.

Good call.  Grain of salt always in order with these things due to the amateurs being correct as much or more than the VHSL is.  

It's a good night be a Green Wave.   Now to do something with it.  Hopefully the boys seize the oppurtunity.

10 minutes ago, EH31 said:

It wasn't really talked about that much that this game was for the SWD, I had almost forgot lol 

districts in general aren't talked about as much anymore.. has Anyone other than Richlands won the SWD recently?

Abingdon last year. 

20 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Jealousy is such an ugly £¥<€!+% color. Have fun sitting at home, puppies.

On the podcast you said you couldn't root for Tazewell or Graham in the playoffs, so why be mad that he's not rooting for Richlands to make the playoffs? 

Just now, EH31 said:

On the podcast you said you couldn't root for Tazewell or Graham in the playoffs, so why be mad that he's not rooting for Richlands to make the playoffs? 

And BOOM goes the dynamite...

3 minutes ago, EH31 said:

I’m not mad. I just said jealousy is an ugly color. Pull against us all you want. I’ll actually end up pulling for Graham in the playoffs if we lose. I’ll just pull for Ridgeview harder if they go. Brady’s the one who won’t pull for Graham lol. I just said I won’t pull for them quite as hard as others. 

On Senior Night at The Swamp in Folkston, GA.

Charlton Co. 41

Lanier Co 23

Glad we stopped here on the way to Florida. Two Class A schools, but Charlton has a lot of tradition, and a really nice facility with a good looking field house and palm trees in one of the end zones. Looked like most of the town was there too. They finish the regular season at 8-2. They didn't have much size with the exception of 4-5 guys, but they had a QB who was 6'3 with a good arm and even better wheels, and 3-4 guys who could really scoot after catching the football. I also talked to a guy at the fence tonight who had a lot of Colts attire on. I asked him how he came to be a Colts fan and he said his son plays for them. Turns out his son is Chris Milton, who went to Georgia Tech and has been on the Colts roster for a couple of seasons

2 hours ago, EH31 said:

Because he feels like Hulk Hogan behind that monitor!

12 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Jealousy is such an ugly £¥<€!+% color. Have fun sitting at home, puppies.

The more I have thought about this comment you made, and then the following one you made about me being butt hurt, WTF dude you are the one that got all bitchy because I said Go Gryason County!!!