Union vs. Richlands rematch

trumpet1988

4 hours ago, T52OS said:

Well, I must have watched the wrong Clarke County what was so great about them. That Richlands team that year had Appo. Beat with 5 min. left in 4th quarter and just gave it away. Appo. Humiliated Clark County. 

The same richlands team union beat that year!!  You are a fool..

10 hours ago, T52OS said:

if Union and central Woodstock played this year how are they both undefeated. O I don't have school!

Never said they played.  That would have to be a state finals game. 

And the schedule strength numbers for GC and Richlands, I would agree that Richlands has a tougher schedule.

3 hours ago, Union's hammer said:

If you have followed union all year and are a fan of the beard I encourage you to come on down and tailgate with us I will be there by 7 in the morning. Looking forward to meeting U.

Yes indeed @T52OS, come and join some Bear fans and enlighten us with your knowledge of our program.  We are not hard to find.  We might even offer you something to eat. 

From Brian Woodson's article in the BDT:

"Tonight’s winner will play Virginia High or Marion next week. If it isn’t the Blues, the question will now become rather or not Mance will be back on the sidelines in 2018. 

“I will say this. They moved me to the high school this year for the first time in my teaching career and I have got to do the weight lifting classes which are really nice,” said Mance, who said after last season that this could be final year coaching at Richlands. “That has taken a big load off of teaching 150 middle school kids every day. It has been nice teaching-wise this year.

“Last year a couple of things presented itself and I couldn’t take advantage of it due to I needed one year to retire. It is going to take a golden opportunity for me to leave Richlands. If that happens my time is in and it will be another challenge somewhere else. I fully plan on being at Richlands next year. 

“I have just put it in God’s hands. I said if He wants me here He won’t open any doors for me and I will be here next year and if it is His will that I go somewhere else then He will open a door for me and an opportunity and it will be something I can’t turn down.

“That is the way I believe. I think He will put me where He wants me. I haven’t really thought a lot about it.”

6 minutes ago, Gil'sBlues said:

Finally feels like football weather outside thank god. 

Every day is a gift, its up to each individual what he or she does with it, enjoy the day for the night is quickly approaching.  Darkness is upon us, but the bright lights of Bullit Park will show the way to victory for Richlands. GO BLUES!!!

15 hours ago, T52OS said:

Not really! If that Richland kid had not kicked the ball to Mitchell Union offense no better than there's.

I think you better go back and check the stats for that game

8 hours ago, BearDawg said:

Never said they played.  That would have to be a state finals game. 

And the schedule strength numbers for GC and Richlands, I would agree that Richlands has a tougher schedule.

If you are "receiving" transfers;you should play a tougher schedule

17 minutes ago, RJ7 said:

If you are "receiving" transfers;you should play a tougher schedule

I don't know where you're from, but believe me Richlands is not the only team receiving transfers as you implied.  Come into the present, all schools have seen this happen over the years, especially in our area.

2 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

I don't know where you're from, but believe me Richlands is not the only team receiving transfers as you implied.  Come into the present, all schools have seen this happen over the years, especially in our area.

Never said they were.

9 hours ago, BearDawg said:

Yes indeed @T52OS, come and join some Bear fans and enlighten us with your knowledge of our program.  We are not hard to find.  We might even offer you something to eat. 

Nah! You people like to be 'RUDE' !! Thank you 

4 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

Not that you are. Shouldn't complain or make excuses for a tough schedule. Embrace it.

17 minutes ago, RJ7 said:

Not that you are. Shouldn't complain or make excuses for a tough schedule. Embrace it.

Not complaining at all, but you implicated that if a school receives transfers they should play a tougher schedule, then you commented on GC and Richlands strength of schedule rating, which lead me to think you were pointing a finger in the direction of Richlands, if I misread I apologize,. I guess its one of those things, "Say what you mean, and mean what you say".

39 minutes ago, T52OS said:

Nah! You people like to be 'RUDE' !! Thank you 

Funny you said rude like that. I know a central person that used it like that to describe us. Starting to think the numbers 6 and 3 mean something to you. But that’s fine. Don’t come and join us. Can’t say you weren’t invited.