Giles vs Fort

nrv_football

Hopefully not serious enough to keep them out consecutive weeks. Really depends on who and

what position they play. But vs Appomattox;they will need everyone healthy. I really feel with Giles

healthy;they can give Appo a lot of trouble. Giles played Appo as tough as anyone last year.

12 minutes ago, EH31 said:

The BDT said Biedleman has 2,080 yards through 10 games and another 200+ passing. Impressive! 

They also said he had 19 interceptions.. I'm guessing that's a career total or a real bad typo 

Yea career total lol...he holds the record for career picks

13 minutes ago, EH31 said:

The BDT said Biedleman has 2,080 yards through 10 games and another 200+ passing. Impressive! 

They also said he had 19 interceptions.. I'm guessing that's a career total or a real bad typo 

I would say he has over 3,000 all purpose yards this year when you add in punt and kickoff returns and interception return yards...kid has been a pleasure to watch these last 3 years for sure

15 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Well I said that Giles would come out flat and be up a score at half before pulling away in the 2nd half. Good adjustments were made at halftime. Time to get ready for Appo....

Thought we looked like shit tonight to be honest but no style points are needed...survive and advance is all we did....oh lordy the prize that awaits us another trip to Appomattox lol

Just hope it don't take us over 5 hours to get there this year

2 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Thought we looked like shit tonight to be honest but no style points are needed...survive and advance is all we did....oh lordy the prize that awaits us another trip to Appomattox lol

Yea people in the stands said they're leaving a lot earlier this year due to what happened last year. And I agree we did look like crap in the first. 95 penalties didn't help either but we pulled it together. Now for the 2nd toughest game of the season..

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Now we get a full week of Appomattox fans whining about that train horn ?

5 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

From the mouth of Terry "I'm not even going to attempt taking the horn there, but one day they will have to come here."

Likely to be next year.  They take a major step back in talent from the last 3 years.