Abingdon vs Northside- Take 3

Falcon Mania

On 11/5/2017 at 1:51 PM, Hokiebird7 said:

If Abingdon isn't physical they are in trouble cause northside sure is

This is correct.  They are going to have to play physical on defense.  But after seeing some film, Northside is about exactly what their record shows.  They don't defend the run or pass very well. I'm not sure what year their QB is but he appears to make poor decisions with the ball.  I'm expecting another game like we played versus a different opponent  from that area.  If it isn't close at the end Abingdon wins.  If it is a close one that would require a game winning drive, Abingdon loses.

8 hours ago, Falcon Mania said:

This is correct.  They are going to have to play physical on defense.  But after seeing some film, Northside is about exactly what their record shows.  They don't defend the run or pass very well. I'm not sure what year their QB is but he appears to make poor decisions with the ball.  I'm expecting another game like we played versus a different opponent  from that area.  If it isn't close at the end Abingdon wins.  If it is a close one that would require a game winning drive, Abingdon loses.

Will depend on how good Northside is up front on defense. Abingdon doesn't throw the ball very well.