Bullit Park vandalism

CriticalNoise

Last week someone destroyed our concession stand, this week someone decided to spray paint "F... U" on the concession stand, destroy the reference plaques on our walking trail next to the park, spray paint obscene gestures on a bridge in town, this shit has got to stop. There's to much pride in this community for this ignorance to be going on. The town is giving a reward with any information to any of this this vandalism. 

My daughter is in band at Galax.  School systems, especially those in SWVA, are strapped for cash as it is.  Entities such as band's fight for every possible dollar simply to stay functional.  I hope the school system, police department and community can find whoever is responsible.  Hold them accountable and make examples out of them.  

Folks have also removed mailboxes and strewn mail all over Aviation and some other neighborhoods. We have set up security cameras at our house,and If i am lucky enough to catch these punks,there's a great chance some buckshot will be lighting up asses like a Christmas tree. Folks in our town have worked very hard to make BSG a nice place to live. Pisses me off royally

50 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Folks have also removed mailboxes and strewn mail all over Aviation and some other neighborhoods. We have set up security cameras at our house,and If i am lucky enough to catch these punks,there's a great chance some buckshot will be lighting up asses like a Christmas tree. Folks in our town have worked very hard to make BSG a nice place to live. Pisses me off royally

I got a new rock island 1911 .45 you can borrow to take some knee caps out with...never been shot, help me with the break-in rounds..

On a more serious note, I can't stand a vandal or theif....

22 minutes ago, 2000wave said:

I got a new rock island 1911 .45 you can borrow to take some knee caps out with...never been shot, help me with the break-in rounds..

On a more serious note, I can't stand a vandal or theif....

:) My profession dictates I have a large array of firearms at the ready to keep me and mine safe off the clock and on your serious note I agree. I guess trash wants the town to look like trash

6 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

The reward is up to $3225.00 for info and arrest of the persons who done this 276-523-0117

At 11pm as I was locking my chair to the fence in line at Bullitt Park, a BSG cop pulled up behind me to check what I was doing.  We spoke for a couple seconds and he mentioned that the reward was up to $5K he thought now. 

I am not sure of a motive. It seems most likely to be intended as a childish prank but it is actually criminal behavior. 

Or could it be fans from a more local rival school that hate Union? 

Either way I don’t know so I will not speculate. 

I will say that they probably added fuel to an already fired up Union. 

23 minutes ago, trumpet1988 said:

I am not sure of a motive. It seems most likely to be intended as a childish prank but it is actually criminal behavior. 

Or could it be fans from a more local rival school that hate Union? 

Either way I don’t know so I will not speculate. 

I will say that they probably added fuel to an already fired up Union. 

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and blame Central

What ever happened to simple spray painting the field?  Granted I know its kind of the same but no lasting or costly damage done.  Always some idiots somewhere that think it's funny and don't realize just how stupid and immature they really look.