Bullit Park vandalism

CriticalNoise

1 hour ago, trumpet1988 said:

I am not sure of a motive. It seems most likely to be intended as a childish prank but it is actually criminal behavior. 

Or could it be fans from a more local rival school that hate Union? 

Either way I don’t know so I will not speculate. 

I will say that they probably added fuel to an already fired up Union. 

A arrest was made last night, not for all of painting but part of it we still have others involved

7 hours ago, BearDawg said:

At 11pm as I was locking my chair to the fence in line at Bullitt Park, a BSG cop pulled up behind me to check what I was doing.  We spoke for a couple seconds and he mentioned that the reward was up to $5K he thought now. 

You met jarhead24219

1 minute ago, SWVAgridiron said:

More vandalism??

Yeah, definitely not to the same extent, but there were a few words on what I think was the concession stand door. I'm sure it won't take too much imagination to figure out what those two words were. 

50 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Happened again this morning. 

31 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Yeah, definitely not to the same extent, but there were a few words on what I think was the concession stand door. I'm sure it won't take too much imagination to figure out what those two words were. 

Hate to hear that. Everyone should be proud of the home town team.  Hope they find everyone responsible and make them clean the stadium after this weeks game, especially the bathrooms.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:28 PM, jarhead24219 said:

more bad news,they struck again more paint, it says f*** UNION . also hit was a UNION football players home located near the park.REWARD IS STILL OUT THERE NEAR $5000

I hate to hear you guys are going through this sh-- hope everything gets worked out before Friday.