Union vs. Marion

trumpet1988

On 11/13/2017 at 10:29 AM, Union_Fan said:

I highly doubt it was a Richlands person. I went back over some pics and video I took of the game. Pretty sure this is the guy that Turner and the ref ran off the field. Someone can correct me if it's not the same guy.

TrenchCoatGuy.jpg

I bet it was  a Graham Dude . i have no respect them. They had players from Bluefield  Beavers long before RHS  had any fb player transfers
I hope they get a matchup with Union in BSG and thumped good. 
I hope Giles can beat Appo, but if they don't the Raiders will get the long bus ride or overnight stay here in the Great Southwest  section of Virginia.

1 minute ago, ojrussell said:

I bet it was  a Graham Dude . i have no respect them. They had players from Bluefield  Beavers long before RHS  had any fb player transfers
I hope Giles can beat Appo, but if they don't the Raiders will get the long bus ride or overnight stay here in the Great Southwest  section of Virginia.

One big negative about our great state-The dirty little Democrats  are on the verge of total control of our Government.The result will be more political correctionest and free everything to  the illegal immigrants and Government Housing Freeloaders who voted them in.

Leave the politics out of it, he's been identified. You're characterization of the Democratic platform is hilarious tho. 

10 minutes ago, ojrussell said:

Yep I'm sure it was a graham dude. That old guy borrowed one of Graham's band's trench coats and drove 2 hours to spy! 

But hey, you should have respect for Graham considering all the good players Richlands has gotten from Graham the last 7 or 8 years. 

7 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Leave the politics out of it, he's been identified. You're characterization of the Democratic platform is hilarious tho. 

I must apologize for expressing my political opinion on this fb forum. It is just that  I think  the Democrats are a bigger threat to our Country than any foreign enemy.If Russia had any influence on the 2016 election , I then say "thank God for Russia"

4 minutes ago, ojrussell said:

I must apologize for expressing my political opinion on this fb forum. It is just that  I think  the Democrats are a bigger threat to our Country than any foreign enemy.If Russia had any influence on the 2016 election , I then say "thank God for Russia"

How many more turns is this thread going to take?

16 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Yep I'm sure it was a graham dude. That old guy borrowed one of Graham's band's trench coats and drove 2 hours to spy! 

But hey, you should have respect for Graham considering all the good players Richlands has gotten from Graham the last 7 or 8 years. 

No denying you guys had a complete backfield composed of Beavers. we called them The Beaver Gmen.

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

He's apparently the photographer for the Voice, which I'm sure youre familiar with. I'm told it's basically the National Enquirer for Buchanan and Tazwell County. 

Does anyone know his name? He apparently stood on Blues sideline in second half.

I've heard of The Voice. I've never read it. 

30 minutes ago, ojrussell said:

No denying you guys had a complete backfield composed of Beavers. we called them The Beaver Gmen.

Wow, what a nickname! Such a sick burn.

I never came up with a nickname for Bunker, Baker, Booker, or Farris. I also forgot to come up with with a name for the state player of the year in WV in 2009 that came from Graham. Or the guy that has a couple WV state rings & is playing FCS ball for Davidson right now that once attended on the VA side. Maybe you can give me some pointers? 

There's no denying that Graham gets Bluefield kids and Bluefield gets Graham kids. Not defending it but let's say you live off of college avenue in between Bluefield college (va) and right past Comcast (wv) ... you're within 2 miles of making it to either school. So even though I don't love the transferring I can understand that situation more than getting in a car and driving 40 minutes west on 460 everyday to school. 

I don't think you really wanna have this argument because you'll just say that every team gets transfers and I'll have to remind you that there's absolutely no debating that there's one team in particular in the area that has benefited more than probably every other team combined by transfers over the last 8-9 years. 

1 hour ago, ojrussell said:

One big negative about our great state-The dirty little Democrats  are on the verge of total control of our Government.The result will be more political correctionest and free everything to  the illegal immigrants and Government Housing Freeloaders who voted them in.

That escalated quickly.. You get busy for a couple days and come back to this chaos.

2 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Wow, what a nickname! Such a sick burn.

I never came up with a nickname for Bunker, Baker, Booker, or Farris. I also forgot to come up with with a name for the state player of the year in WV in 2009 that came from Graham. Or the guy that has a couple WV state rings & is playing FCS ball for Davidson right now that once attended on the VA side. Maybe you can give me some pointers? 

There's no denying that Graham gets Bluefield kids and Bluefield gets Graham kids. Not defending it but let's say you live off of college avenue in between Bluefield college (va) and right past Comcast (wv) ... you're within 2 miles of making it to either school. So even though I don't love the transferring I can understand that situation more than getting in a car and driving 40 minutes west on 460 everyday to school. 

I don't think you really wanna have this argument because you'll just say that every team gets transfers and I'll have to remind you that there's absolutely no debating that there's one team in particular in the area that has benefited more than probably every other team combined by transfers over the last 8-9 years. 

Bunker was originally from Richlands. Had gym with him in middle school.

10 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Letcher would have for sure put Union over 3,000 for season, I was told Union had ~400 rushing up there and held Letcher to ~50, they racked up passing yards but no way to verify 

This was posted by tbgfan in the Letcher/Union thread from BHC...

TEAM STATS                Union                    LC

First Downs                      15                       11

Rushes-Yards                50-532               24-17

Passing Yards                   4                       391

Comp/Att/INT                2-7-0                 13-31-3

Fumbles/Lost                 2-1                       0-0

Penalties/Yards           12-115                   9-63

This guy was on Graham's sideline as well. Just didn't have the trench coat on. He was like right behind the coaches at different points

during the game. Even at the 50 yard line. Someone told me he's from Richlands and isn't involved with the Press.

20 hours ago, barondawg77 said:

Lol ok. Guy in all black on richlands sidelands, visor like the other picture, he’s at the games I’ve been too. Sure looks like the same guy to me. But could be wrong. 

E325CA9D-59C3-4C3D-A4FE-15130C7488A5.jpeg

That's him 

12 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I know who the shady guy is. He works for The Voice, a newspaper in Buchanan and Tazwell County. 

Heard he cut hair in Richlands. Or maybe use to.

2 hours ago, RJ7 said:

Heard he cut hair in Richlands. Or maybe use to.

Not the same guy. Think this guy is from some local paper.  I've seen him at a couple of Richlands games on both sidelines, but its not the barber.  I've seen the barber at the same games but not on the sidelines.  Nothing wrong with taking pictures, but if he was trying to take a pic of the play sheet of Union's coach, he shouldn't be allowed to attend at any future sporting event of any team. JMO Just wanted to add, the barber always wears a visor not a full hat, he likes to show off his full head of hair.

17 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

Not the same guy. Think this guy is from some local paper.  I've seen him at a couple of Richlands games on both sidelines, but its not the barber.  I've seen the barber at the same games but not on the sidelines.  Nothing wrong with taking pictures, but if he was trying to take a pic of the play sheet of Union's coach, he shouldn't be allowed to attend at any future sporting event of any team. JMO Just wanted to add, the barber always wears a visor not a full hat, he likes to show off his full head of hair.

This guy has a visor on in both pics

To me TRAVIS seemed to limit his play calling this past Friday night, I saw things open here or there and I have seen them practice those plays, so maybe he was just keeping things under wraps until he needed them or maybe the match ups were in the favor of RICHLANDS.I would love to see MITCHELL line up in the wildcat then shift to a slot reciever, which would put him being one on one with a LB, 10 yards or a post pattern would burn up the other team. A tight end across the middle would go all day because the other team plays run 90% of the time when james is the qb

Yes it is a visor in the Tazewell Pic, and by golly it is a visor in the Union pic, but the Union pick shows his hair at a longer length, which the barber does not have, its not the same guy in both pictures.  The guy in the Tazewell pic, never wears a trench coat at the games, that guy is the barber not a spy.  Think he has someone kin to him on the Richlands team, and is a great supporter of Richlands, been a lifetime fan.

1 hour ago, Blue 72 said:

Yes it is a visor in the Tazewell Pic, and by golly it is a visor in the Union pic, but the Union pick shows his hair at a longer length, which the barber does not have, its not the same guy in both pictures.  The guy in the Tazewell pic, never wears a trench coat at the games, that guy is the barber not a spy.  Think he has someone kin to him on the Richlands team, and is a great supporter of Richlands, been a lifetime fan.

It is the same guy in both pics and he has Been to almost every Richlands game for the past 10 years or more. He does have a press pass and as far as creating drama that’s nonsense. All of you “experts” just assuming Richlands was trying to steal plays.