Union vs. Marion

trumpet1988

6 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Gonna be a fun night here at the park!

I hope so . I'm not a patter on the back, and I'll give credit where credit is dew, but everyone don't get a trophy. 

10 minutes ago, PV2VT said:

dumb question but how is a 10 and 0 1st seed in 2A barely making the playoffs?  

I wouldn't worry to much about what he said.  He has 30 or 40 posts and almost everyone of them is something negative about Union and almost all of them are wrong

Po Jervis usually steams union games on facebook live but he can be a bit strange with his commentary. yeah goose111874, he's a goober. Less than 2 hours till football time at Bullit Park!  

On 11/16/2017 at 7:20 PM, T52OS said:

Hope that James don't go down because all that talent I'm afraid is wrapped up in one player! 

Union's first three touchdowns:

Zirkle accounted for 2.

Owens counted for 1 on an 85 yd kickoff return. 

All in the first quarter. This sounds like a caption for a Willy Wonka meme.

So....

Tell me more about how all that talent is wrapped up only in James Mitchell.

James MItchell is easily the best player for Union right now as far as talent, discipline, and execution. But he has not accounted for ANY of Union's points tonight so far. He has definitely been a factor and set them up.

4 minutes ago, trumpet1988 said:

James MItchell is easily the best player for Union right now as far as talent, discipline, and execution. But he has not accounted for ANY of Union's points tonight so far. He has definitely been a factor and set them up.

I might also add that this is evidence of Union's other threats in addition to Mitchell.

5 minutes ago, Canes00 said:

Good season Canes 9-3 I'll take it any year. I'm proud of you guys and Congrats Union good luck the rest of the way

Ya'll had a good season. You were more than what people gave you credit for.

Not much to say, Union dominated every aspect of the game. Marion looked way out of their league. Best game of the year and Mitchell wasn’t a big factor and the ball never left the ground. Probably opened some eyes around 2A. Next week should be a classic.

Btw.. I can’t wait to hear T52OS analysis and outlook for next week. Should be insightful. Go Bears!

Ford is very good. He accounted for the competitive Marion TD before the late garbage time score and had some great runs. But the LOS battle wasn't close at all and that shocked me. Union controlled both sides and after a couple Canes mistakes, the score was 28-7 and Union wasn't looking back. If the Bears can get rolling on you, they can really put it on. 

it's amazing how people get really quiet when they get proven wrong. As I stated all week,  Union rolls!  The bears looked amazing tonight. Keep up that momentum Next Week. Graham will be better competition for us but I still union wins!