Grayson Co. @ Graham

Deleted Account

26 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Blowout city....Graham get ready for the big match up with the bears thanksgiving weekemd

I hope that’s not where the team’s mind is, because Grayson is an above-average team defensively.  Trap game city if that’s their mindset.  But us fans, we have that luxury to look ahead.  That game will be a dandy.

7 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

I hope that’s not where the team’s mind is, because Grayson is an above-average team defensively.  Trap game city if that’s their mindset.  But us fans, we have that luxury to look ahead.  That game will be a dandy.

I have no dog in the fight so if your players are reading comments from a giles fan on your game then they are in trouble lol

I think Grayson Co. upsets are over when they travel to Mitchell. The players & coaches do deserve a lot of respect & praise after those comeback wins & never giving up against Galax & Ridgeview! Really this game just depends on what Graham team shows up. If Graham comes out firing on all cylinders, the speed will kill Grayson. But if a flat Graham comes out & makes a lot of mistakes then it may be close, but I think Graham will still win. Its Graham's game to loose.

Indeed, as referenced in an earlier post, this is Graham's game to lose. I am not taking Grayson County lightly in this one ... more importantly, I am hoping that the G-Men do not take the Blue Devils lightly as well. Some of the score predictions where Graham rolls have me a little concerned. Grayson will be traveling to Bluefield with a ton of confidence after wins against Galax and Ridgeview. 

If Graham brings their "A game" into Mitchell Stadium, then the "speed factor" in Graham's favor will mark the difference. If Grayson is allowed to "stick around" until the 4th quarter this game could end in a major upset. 

Last week, I was hoping for a Grayson County win over Ridgeview. This week, I hope this does not come back to haunt me ...

Graham 35 

Grayson County 28

#grahampride

Graham is on a roll. Won 10 straight games. Lester starting to gain more confidence. Allen coming on throwing the ball.

And of course Cooke doing his thing all over the field. Offensive line has gotten better over the course of the year.

This could get real interesting down the road. But of course first things first. Grayson Co.