Hurley @ Chilhowie

warrior4uva

Coach Robinson and staff have done a very good job this year at Chilhowie. The players have responded to his challenges, and their play has shown the results. Chilhowie has improved a lot from mid season on. That is something that is different this year, imo. Even though Chilhowie has played good ball, very few have given them any respect. That's just fine. I think they will get their respect on the field.

As for the game with Hurley, it should be a good game. Hurley has another good team this year, maybe not as strong as last year's team, but a darn good team. Chilhowie and Hurley love the running game, and that is what we will probably see. I have not seen Hurley this year, but Chilhowie will not take them lightly. If they do, then it is basketball time. Best of luck to both squads.

Is see Hurley playing with a lot of pride and determination. Sure they are not the same team as last years squad, but from what I have seen on tape, their QB is an outstanding player. If Chilhowie plays up to their potential, Chilhowie should win by several scores. You have to tip your hat to Hurley High School folks. Hurley has 175 students in their school, and here they are playing again for a chance of  Regional title. That in itself tells me something about the character of Hurley's squad. Congratulations to both squads for making it this far, and we pray for no injuries.

On 11/12/2017 at 1:12 PM, UVAObserver said:

It would be downright comical if this Hurley team made it to the 3rd Round while last year’s inhuman unstoppable juggernauts faded in Round 2.

What would be downright comical is if you had something good to say about Hurley, instead of your negative remarks all the time.