Has the VHSL posted 2nd round dates and times for all playoff games?

Bluefield researcher

5 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

You do have that like 1 mile stretch just past Lebanon now where the speed limit is 60 instead of 55.  When they first did that, I was like, Why even bother?  Well, now I know why.  Because I have got 2 speeding tickets in the past 6 months pretty close to that very area.  

There's no doubt that's got speeding ticket written all over it. Tazewell County has areas of 55, 60, and 65 now like Researcher said. Its only a matter of time and I'll be mailing thema check. I had to pay Russell County last month for a 1am return trip from Dollywood.

19 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

How (long does it take) from Bluefield to Hansonsville via bus? 

Saturday night, it only took 1 hour and 15 minutes from the Valero in Hansonville to my house in Bluefield, WV in a pickup truck hauling a trailer with a BMW X3 on it.  But my wife's uncle isn't afraid of going 80mph...

He got there at 7:15 PM, loaded the BMW X3 with a flat tire onto the trailer, hauled ass back to Bluefield and I walked in my front door as the Grandfather clock in the den chimed 8:30 PM...

6 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Or y’all could just, ya know, go 5 over and never get a ticket. 

When you have cruise set, it's still not going to keep you from going at least 10 over going downhill.  My theory is the 5-0 should only work the flat level areas, because brake pedal?!?!?  What's that?  Lol

When I take my daughter back to Pound on Sundays, I won't even touch Russell County now.  I'll go the longer way around and take 23 up through Gate City and BSG.

Just now, swva_havok_fan said:

When you have cruise set, it's still not going to keep you from going at least 10 over going downhill.  My theory is the 5-0 should only work the flat level areas, because brake pedal?!?!?  What's that?  Lol

Uhhhh, what do you drive? Cause when I have my cruise set and I start going downhill, my car automatically brakes for me and slows me down to the speed it's set to go. 

Just now, Ryan4VT said:

Uhhhh, what do you drive? Cause when I have my cruise set and I start going downhill, my car automatically brakes for me and slows me down to the speed it's set to go. 

My car does the same but not my truck.

59 minutes ago, Motorhead 5150 said:

Probably about 40 mins.

Yeah it is right at 40 mins to the high school but from Bluefield to BSG you would stay on RT 19 instead of following 460 to Richlands so you would save around 7 minutes off that total.