Podcast questions for Episode 13

rvtne216

In your alls opinion, why do we care about this so much? Why do people in this area take time out of their day to hop on a message board and discuss/argue about high school teenagers playing a sport? Some of us show up 12 hours before kickoff. We all have travelled 6+ hours for this. Simply, why?

So many people have asked me this. I want to see if your alls answer is similar to mine. 

5 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Do you like HHH better bald or when he had long hair? Favorite wrestler of all time?  If you could be a wrestler what would your stage name be and theme music? 

Oh we are all about this question, I can promise you this lol. 

44 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

In your alls opinion, why do we care about this so much? Why do people in this area take time out of their day to hop on a message board and discuss/argue about high school teenagers playing a sport? Some of us show up 12 hours before kickoff. We all have travelled 6+ hours for this. Simply, why?

So many people have asked me this. I want to see if your alls answer is similar to mine. 

I go because i love my high school and home town

13 hours ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Keeps us tied to young age, and lifts our spirits on Friday nights at the end of a long work week.  Good to see all our old friends and make new ones.  Just love to watch good competition because we're to old to do it anymore. 

Since Richlands has seen all 3 (Union twice), who has the best O and D line between Graham, Marion, and Union? I know you two may have not personally seen all of these games, but your contacts with the Richlands coaching staff and players should be enough.

Since Grayson Co has back to back upsets, do they get a 3rd against Graham?

Can Union stop Ford Friday night or can they only hope to contain him?

What does Giles need to do to beat Appomattox?

Will we ever find out the identity of "Trench coat man?"

Which weighs more, the Empire State Building or the Great Pyramid of Giza?

58 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Since Richlands has seen all 3 (Union twice), who has the best O and D line between Graham, Marion, and Union? I know you two may have not personally seen all of these games, but your contacts with the Richlands coaching staff and players should be enough.

I may not be the right one to answer all the questions, but I can answer the 1st one without a second thought. Union has the best "O" & "D" line without doubt.

On 11/14/2017 at 1:01 PM, Union_Fan said:

What is the diameter and square footage of the Death Star?

For all the teams that have come to Bullitt Park, how would you rate the fan bases impact on your team and it’s performace. Aka 12th man comparison. 

13 hours ago, BearDawg said:

What is the diameter and square footage of the Death Star?

For all the teams that have come to Bullitt Park, how would you rate the fan bases impact on your team and it’s performace. Aka 12th man comparison. 

From a Richlands fan view point, I've always found the fans at Bullit Park to be totally into the game, but totally respectful to the visitors.  Like Richlands fans, they help pick up the players in tough situations and let you know they are behind the team and will be there when the team needs them.  Great Fans, we appreciate their enthusiasm.