; )

Dookthecook

Finally the Dook has returned to SWVA. Whe doggy what a few weeks. First Sampson and I have chased and chased. The gals took off on crews together. Never come back . Sad times me and my cuz.  But what up with the gals? Shake my head right now I am.  Sampson have harder time . He luvin his gal. I lil bit luckier. Fire from pass. Phyliss gal now in my plans. Say whe doggies.  Let's move on now.

congrads to my adopted team tom Walker on season of extraterrestrial dreams. Give them pine ears s rah rah and s hee hee. Go pine Ears one mo time. 

Anyone catch cuz ol Natche.? That 30 30 show on es and pn? Wooooo says cuz Ric. If not for Ric ol Dook be the man. But Ric never had his gals run off together on crews.  Ruby ol ruby where is my ruby gal? Shhh  don't tell Phyllis gal. 

Well im off to that fish place in Abington. My friend recomminds! See y'all on flip side.  Go vawls bye butch and Sundance 

7 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

It was disgusting the time I went there...I will never step foot in that place again lol

I've never heard anyone say that before...I've been going there since I was like 2 and it's been good or great every time. 

11 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I've never heard anyone say that before...I've been going there since I was like 2 and it's been good or great every time. 

Same, being going as long as I can remember, approx 30 years. Never had bad food at all. Some times were better than others sure but every restaurant is like that. 

Man, my wife and I love the H-house !  I would rather eat there than Red Lobster any day.  I get the "create your own plater"  with 3 different types of seafood out of a list and usually get a baked potato..........love it,  and I was born and raised ( until I was 15 ) not very far from the Chesapeake bay in Aberdeen Md.  surrounded by fresh seafood.  The H-house may not be as good as some of the better seafood places I use to eat at up there,  but it is as good or better than just about any place I have eat around our area.  But everybody has their own tastes, likes and dislikes.

12 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Guess I got a bad meal that night but I still won't go back there

Well that's not a good attitude. I'm sure the first time you got laid it wasn't the best experience, but you went back for another shot. Haha.