Narrows vs Covington

SWVAgridiron

Though I am a Spartan, I would like to show the other Giles Co. team some love. The Greenwaves will be facing the Cougars in a rematch from a 47-18 whoppin earlier in the season. Covington has won 5 straight since losing to Narrows and have been lighting up the score board since. Covington is the second best team Narrows has faced this season. We all know the Waves have played a weak schedule, but at least they are winning them games decisively. I think this game will be exciting in the first half before Narrows pulls away by a couple of scores in the 4th. The Greenwaves win 35-21 and go into next weeks game against Galax or PM with a full head of steam!

52 minutes ago, RCITYHOO said:

hard to play and beat a team twice in same season, but it can be done. PM was the 2nd toughest team Narrows played behind Giles. Covington may have beaten PM but what I seen PM is tough and big. PM was better IMO.

Covington has a better record and put 50 on PM so you really can't say that PM is a better team. But it's your opinion, so use it how you will lol. 

6 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Covington has a better record and put 50 on PM so you really can't say that PM is a better team. But it's your opinion, so use it how you will lol. 

watched them both play and those two nights PM was better. IMO